Subject: bug#14748: emacs: ses.el: ses is not self-documenting

From: era eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:58:46 +0300

> > 2. Expand the ses-mode documentation string.
> Thank you. Would you be willing to complete an FSF copyright assignment
> so that we can apply this patch to Emacs?

With the paperwork out of the way on my side, I have uploaded a slightly
revised patch to GitHub [0].

[0]: https://github.com/tripleee/emacs

There are two branches with fixes: bug14748 [1] contains the slightly
revised patch from before, and bug14748bis [2] contains a slightly more
intrusive -- and, regrettably, for the time being, untested -- patch for
the Info documentation.

Should I file a separate bug for the latter, or are you prepared to pull
them both in one go?

/* era */

[1]: https://github.com/tripleee/emacs/tree/bug14748
[2]: https://github.com/tripleee/emacs/tree/bug14748bis

-- 
If this were a real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.