Subject: bug#14732: Package dos-mode for ELPA

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 20:16:54 -0400

[ Slowly going back over some of that email backlog. ]

> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/dos.el

Thanks you.  The code looks ready for ELPA (I'd use call-process a bit
more often than shell-command, to avoid quoting issues, tho).

It would be nice to add some SMIE support to it.

>> However, to accept such changes into Emacs, you will need to do legal
>> paperwork
> Great. I have signed an FSF agreement regarding Texinfo, and I'm more than
> willing to do the same for Emacs.

Have you started this process?
If not, then please fill the form below and email it as instructed so
the FSF can send you the relevant paperwork to sign.

        Stefan

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]