Subject: Re: bug#14701: 23.4; gud toolbar versus gud tooltips

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:06:21 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> When "Show gud tooltips" is selected from the gud menu, clicking on
>>> the gud toolbar icons to step, continue, etc has no effect. Clicking
>>> on those icons has the desired effect when "Show gud tooltips" is
>>> deselected. So we can have either the functionality of the gud
>>> tooltips or the functionality of the gud toolbar, but not both.
>>
>> Works fine for me in the latest development sources, although I do see
>> that in v23.4.  So I think this problem has been fixed.
>
> I don't see the problem in 23.4, 24.1. or 24.2.
> But I do see it in 24.3 and current trunk.

I'm not seeing the issue in Emacs 25.1 or in Emacs 28, so I'm going to
go ahead and guess that this has been fixed (again), and I'm closing
this bug report.  If somebody is still seeing this problem, please
respond to the debbugs address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no