Subject: bug#14700: 24.3.50; Animated ImageMagick images doesn't work

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:39:13 +0200

With the current bzr Emacs, the current doesn't display an animated
image:

(url-retrieve "https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7589318912/hB9FE64E7/"
	      (lambda (&rest ignore)
		(search-forward "\n\n")
		(let ((image (create-image
			      (buffer-substring (point) (point-max))
			      'imagemagick t)))
		  (pop-to-buffer "*image*")
		  (erase-buffer)
		  (delete-all-overlays)
		  (put-image image (point) "*")
		  (image-animate image nil 60))))

If you change `imagemagick' to `gif', you get an animated image.

Looking at the code, it looks like the ImageMagick code should possibly
work, but I'm not quite sure.  There's at least stuff in there that
tries to respect the index parameter.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.8 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2013-06-23 on stories
Bzr revision: 113145 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x b <return> H-o C-a C-k C-k C-M-x C-x C-s <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> C-h f <return> 
C-x i C-g C-x o C-e <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<return> C-x 1 <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-e 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> C-h 
f <return> C-x o <return> <return> C-x o C-x 1 C-s 
i m a g e - a n i m a t e - t i m e o u t C-s <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> ( m e s s a g e SPC 
" % s " SPC n ) C-M-x H-o g H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o 
H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o H-o C-a C-k C-k C-M-x 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-s 
s h o w - f r a m C-s C-s <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-a C-y C-M-x H-o g H-o 
<up> C-k C-k C-M-x C-x C-s C-x b i m a <return> C-x 
b s h <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
H-o H-o <down> <down> <up> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <right> M-d n i l C-M-x 
H-o g H-o C-_ C-_ C-M-x C-x C-s H-o g g g <down> i 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> H-o H-o H-o C-x 2 C-x 
o C-x b <return> C-x o <switch-frame> q M-x r e p o 
<tab> r <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
35
image-show-frame
Saving file /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/image.el...
Wrote /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/image.el
shr-rescale-image
Undo! [2 times]
shr-rescale-image
(No changes need to be saved)
Browsing https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7589318912/hB9FE64E7/...
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides ~/pgnus/contrib/compface
/home/larsi/src/clock.el/clock hides /home/larsi/lisp/clock
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/expect hides /home/larsi/lisp/expect
/home/larsi/src/pvr.el/pvr hides /home/larsi/lisp/pvr
~/pgnus/contrib/vcard hides /home/larsi/lisp/vcard
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/captitle hides /home/larsi/lisp/captitle
~/lisp/zenirc-2.112/src/zenirc-example hides /home/larsi/lisp/zenirc-example
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/format-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/hex-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/md4
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/password-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dns
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/tls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/tls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/netrc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dig hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dig
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/qp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/message hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/message
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug find-func mailalias smtpmail sendmail hashcash
ecomplete texinfo log-edit ring pcvs-util help-mode smerge-mode cc-langs
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs vc-sccs vc-svn vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc bug-reference vc-cvs
shr-color color whitespace diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher copyright edebug
misearch multi-isearch vc-bzr gnus-html mule-util url-queue url-cache
shr mm-archive gnus-picon sort smiley ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async
gnus-dup qp gnus-ml gmane spam-gmane dns mm-url disp-table gnus-fun
gnus-mdrtn pop3 nndoc nnmbox nndraft utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnus-topic nnmh
nnml nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream starttls nnir
spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus-load gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat help-fns nnheader mail-utils debug
uniquify debbugs-gnu easy-mmode derived debbugs soap-client mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap warnings
xml ido flyspell ispell benchmark w3m browse-url doc-view dired
image-mode easymenu timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl
ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util cl-macs gv add-log mail-extr
jka-compr cl nadvice cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/