Subject: bug#14672: QT port for ARM within guile

From: Noah Lavine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:24:52 -0700

Hello,

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "QT"? I can tell you're not referring to
the widget toolkit.

Also, I believe Guile uses pthreads on most platforms, so if you're running
Linux on ARM (which is the common case on ARM nowadays, I think), you
should have threads. Unless you want userspace threads.

Best,
Noah

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>   Hello,
> I found a quick thread implementation for ARM within the guile svn: (
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guile.git;a=tree;f=qt;h=c98346f9299df235964738dbf4b87da9806c9f52;hb=72e4a3b1df86fdfca752221716c3e3f5573ff6a5
>
>  Hope you can help me with this. Do you know what the status of this port
> was? Did it work? I would like to add a QT for ARM into the SystemC Open
> Source Project and I’m looking for a good starting point.
>
> Many Thanks in advance
> eactor
>
>