Subject: Elisp Intro: missing configure script

From: Reinhard Kotucha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:56:45 +0200

Hi,
I downloaded the "Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp" written
by Robert J. Chassell.

The Makefile contains lines like

  MKDIR_P = @MKDIR_P@
  INFO_OPTS=@INFO_OPTS@
  MAKEINFO = @MAKEINFO@

But unless I overlooked something, there is no program which expands
placeholders like "@MKDIR_P@".  I suppose that the configure script
got lost somehow.

Don't know whether this is the correct place for such questions but at
least the README sais "This file is part of GNU Emacs."

Regards,
  Reinhard

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhard Kotucha                                      Phone: +49-511-3373112
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                              mailto:[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the answer is NO.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------