Subject: 24.3.50; Regression in Customize: no revert changes

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 02:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

emacs -Q
M-x customize-face default

Make some changes.  Then choose Set for current session from the State
button.

Then try to revert your changes using button `Revert...' > `Revert this
session's customizations'.  There is no effect: no change in the
appearance of the buffer.  And trying to revert or undo edits using the
State button is also impossible: `Revert this session's customizations'
is now dimmed out.  This is with emacs -Q.

The change of state to revert to no changes seems completely broken (a
regression).

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-06-13 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 112978 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS='-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'
 LDFLAGS='-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib''