Subject: RE: bug#14630: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

FYI, I am now using this update, which presumably has your fix:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-06-17 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 113024 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'

I just started using it, and haven't yet gotten an emacs_backtrace.txt,
but Emacs did crash.  There was no fatal error dialog box.  All I got
was the MS Windows dialog box saying that it had to close the program.

HTH.

> From: Eli Zaretskii [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 9:32 AM
> Thanks.  This is again bug #14062, which appears to not be fixed yet.
> I've just committed (as trunk revision 113023) yet another attempt on
> squashing it.