Subject: bug#14610: nnimap and gnus-agent-unmark-article

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 18:04:31 +0200

Gijs Hillenius <[email-masked]> writes:

> I regularly accidentally marked an article % (don't ask why, but, if you
> must know: I'm a klutz sometimes).
>
> I unmark them using the recipe "J M-#" (gnus-agent-unmark-article) but
> it does not work. That is to say, it works once, but the next time I
> open that nnimap.INBOX.folder I see the mail markes % again. 
>
> I just found that if I do J M-# and then also "move" the message to the
> nnmimap.INBOX.folder, the mark really disappears.

I'm unable to reproduce this bug.  If I `J #' an article in an imap
group, exit it, enter it again, `J M-#', exit, enter it again, then the
% mark is gone.

Do you have a recipe for reproducing the bug?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/