Subject: RE: bug#14607: 24.3; gdb shell command does not work properly (zsh: command not found: -interpreter-exec)

From: "MEERSMAN Koen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:46:52 +0200

Indeed,

I played a bit with  gdb-control-commands-regexp and gdb-control-level
but I was not able to find a quick fix.
(otherwise I would have added it to the bug report.)

I'll try to teach the developers not to use shell inside gdb, if you do
it then you can't exit the shell and return to gdb.

Tnx,

Koen

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Morris [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 14 June, 2013 20:41
To: MEERSMAN Koen
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: bug#14607: 24.3; gdb shell command does not work properly
(zsh: command not found: -interpreter-exec)

Adding "shell" to gdb-control-commands-regexp seems to somewhat help,
but it still isn't right.

____
 
This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
 
Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.
 
Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.