Subject: bug#14600: closed (Re: bug#14600: 24.3.50; [PATCH] reporter.el ignores the subject if there is no PKGNAME)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:10:04 +0000

Your bug report

#14600: 24.3.50; [PATCH] reporter.el ignores the subject if there is no PKGNAME

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
14600: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14600
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#14600: 24.3.50; [PATCH] reporter.el ignores the subject if there is no PKGNAME
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:09:00 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

Thanks, applied (although I can't see why pkgname should be nil).

Subject: 24.3.50; [PATCH] reporter.el ignores the subject if there is no PKGNAME
From: [email-masked] (Grégoire Jadi)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:57:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The current implementation of `reporter-submit-bug-report' ignores the
subject when PKGNAME is nil.

How to reproduce:
M-x load-library RET reporter RET
M-: (let ((reporter-prompt-for-summary-p t)) (reporter-submit-bug-report
"[email-masked]" nil nil)) RET

That attached patch fix this.

>From f0d95d21ea92b8766548a6f43f34aa6d50455687 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Gr=C3=A9goire=20Jadi?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:41:22 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] * lisp/mail/reporter.el (reporter-submit-bug-report): Insert
 the subject even when PKGNAME isn't available.

---
 lisp/mail/reporter.el | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/mail/reporter.el b/lisp/mail/reporter.el
index cc20c5c..8f67150 100644
--- a/lisp/mail/reporter.el
+++ b/lisp/mail/reporter.el
@@ -341,10 +341,10 @@ mail-sending package is used for editing and sending the message."
     (mail-position-on-field "to")
     (insert address)
     ;; insert problem summary if available
-    (if (and reporter-prompt-for-summary-p problem pkgname)
-	(progn
-	  (mail-position-on-field "subject")
-	  (insert pkgname "; " problem)))
+    (when (and reporter-prompt-for-summary-p problem)
+      (mail-position-on-field "subject")
+      (if pkgname (insert pkgname "; "))
+      (insert problem))
     ;; move point to the body of the message
     (mail-text)
     (forward-line 1)
-- 
1.8.0.2722.gc0242e5

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-06-12 on tanger
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 CFLAGS=' -ggdb3 -O0 ''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  display-battery-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  mode-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-markit-mode: t
  markit-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-M-f C-M-b 
C-M-f C-M-b C-M-f C-p C-M-e C-M-e C-/ C-M-e C-a C-x 
C-s C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-M-v M-v M-v M-v 
M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v C-n C-n C-n C-e 
C-M-b C-/ C-x C-s C-n C-M-b C-p C-p M-v C-e C-M-b C-M-f 
C-M-b C-p C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b 
C-M-b C-M-b M-` M-` C-p C-n M-x r e p o r t <return> 
t e s t <return> M-< C-n C-n C-n C-c C-k y C-x 1 M-v 
M-v C-c g q C-z C-a C-z C-a C-z C-a C-z C-a C-z C-v 
i r <return> C-c C-@ C-c C-a M-> C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-c 
C-@ p o u r q u o i SPC d u SPC p y t h o n , <backspace> 
? <backspace> SPC ? SPC i l SPC y SPC a SPC d e <backspace> 
M-x f r e n c h <return> e ' j a ` SPC d <backspace> 
E m a c s - L i s p SPC q u i SPC e s t SPC b i e n 
SPC m i e u x . <return> C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-x C-g C-h 
f s h r - <return> C-x C-o <tab> <return> M-x p w d 
<return> C-v C-x k <return> C-x o q C-c C-@ C-c C-@ 
C-z C-a C-p C-p M-v M-v M-v C-z C-a C-c C-@ C-c C-@ 
C-z C-a C-v C-n C-n C-p M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v C-h 
i M-< M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set
Local Ispell dictionary set to french
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
Directory /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/gnus/
Switched:  ( 0: mail | *1: irc* | -<{ 2: xwidgets }>- )
Switched:  ( 0: mail | -<{ 1: irc }>- | *2: xwidgets* )
Switched:  ( 0: mail | *1: irc* | -<{ 2: xwidgets }>- )
Mark set
Currently playing: /home/daimrod/Music/Human Blue - 5 albums/Human_Blue_-_A_Decade_of_Dance_Best_of_Part_1-WEB-2008-gEm/04-human_blue_-_intercity-gem.mp3

Load-path shadows:
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/auto-complete hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ido-ubiquitous/ido-ubiquitous hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/ido-ubiquitous-1.6/ido-ubiquitous
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/popup hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5/popup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/magit/.dir-locals
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/magit/tests/run-test hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/tests/run-test
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete-pkg hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete-config hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/auto-complete hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.4/s-buffer-autoloads hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.2/s-buffer-autoloads
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.4/s-buffer hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.2/s-buffer
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.4/s-buffer-pkg hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.2/s-buffer-pkg
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/json
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/multiple-cursors/features/support/env hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/env
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/xml/xml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/xml
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/custom hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/custom
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-enc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-ns hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-nxml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-parse hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-outln hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-uri hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-uchnm hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-xsd hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-valid hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-mode hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xsd-regexp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-glyph hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-maint hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-parse hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-cmpct hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-pttrn hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-maint hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-match hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-rap hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-dt hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-util hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-util hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-loc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xmltok hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/multiple-cursors/util/vendor/ert hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(calc-misc novice nndoc url-handlers url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs
soap-client dired-aux bookmark ace-jump-mode semantic/analyze/complete
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ispell quail cus-edit gdb-mi bindat
tabify shadow emacsbug semantic/tag-write gud misearch multi-isearch
semantic/edit semantic/db-typecache semantic/tag-file inversion
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine gnus-kill
gnus-fun image-file flow-fill qp gnus-cite smiley w3m-form mm-archive
mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml conf-mode sh-script executable
redshank paredit gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder
epa-file netrc network-stream starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache epa-mail nnir sendmail gnus-msg
edebug-x which-func cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
tangotango-theme battery cus-start cus-load config-yasnippet yasnippet
dropdown-list config-xwdigets xwidget config-xml sxml<->xml nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph xmltok sgml-mode xmlgen
config-w3m w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems mule-util w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load config-theme config-tex preview
prv-emacs reporter desktop tex-buf latex tex-style tex config-smerge
config-smartparens smartparens-config smartparens dash config-slime
info-look slime-xref-browser slime-indentation slime-banner slime-asdf
inferior-slime slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-parse slime-repl elp slime hyperspec slime-autoloads config-search
moccur-edit color-moccur config-scala ensime ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-scalex ensime-search
ensime-undo ensime-refactor ensime-builder ensime-debug ensime-inf
ensime-sbt ensime-comint-utils ensime-auto-complete ensime-config
hideshow pp scala-mode-auto config-quiet config-python config-prolog
ediprolog prolog smie align config-plantuml ob-plantuml plantuml-mode
config-org org-magit org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig os-rmine os-util os-github os-bb json os
org-element org-annotate-file diary-lib diary-loaddefs ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-sh ob-screen rx ob-scheme ob-sass ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-perl
ob-org ob-ocaml ob-mscgen ob-matlab ob-octave ob-lilypond ob-lisp
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-css ob-clojure ob-C ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-asymptote org-drill org-learn org-id
hi-lock org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda footnote org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils config-ocaml ocamldebug shell caml
tuareg semantic/sb speedbar sb-image dframe caml-help caml-types
caml-emacs config-multiple-cursors multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
config-multi-term multi-term term disp-table ehelp electric config-misc
edebug winner smart-tab w3m-wget manual-tagging mb-depth
browse-kill-ring woman man cursor-chg chm-view rainbow-mode color
dired-x delsel yaml-mode markit autorevert ido-ubiquitous paren linum
ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
cursor-chg-autoloads debbugs-autoloads doctags-autoloads
edebug-x-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads eimp-autoloads el-x-autoloads
db-autoloads eshell-manual-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads iy-go-to-char-autoloads
json-autoloads key-chord-autoloads kv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads nxml-mode-autoloads rng-auto nxml-enc finder-inf
php-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
scratch-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads web-autoloads wget-autoloads workgroups-autoloads
xlicense-autoloads package config-markdown markdown-mode noutline
outline config-lisp redshank-loader elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags
config-license xlicense skeleton config-js moz js2-mode cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs config-java vc-git maven-fetch javadoc-lookup config-irc
shoes-off assoc dotassoc kv shoes-off-log huskie anaphora rcirc
config-html tidy-autoloads config-haskell config-gtags gtags config-git
magit-topgit magit-blame magit-svn find-lisp magit-bisect magit-key-mode
magit server epa epg epg-config pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util ido iswitchb view diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log grep
compile comint config-emms emms-player-mplayer-quiet emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-setup emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-tag-editor
derived format-spec emms-info-metaflac emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate dired
emms emms-compat config-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff config-doc doctags
config-defuns http-post-simple url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
config-cedet semantic/imenu imenu semantic/db-file data-debug
cedet-files semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/ia
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/mru-bookmark ring semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet config-cc-mode gtk-look browse-url config-bindings compile-cache
graze-url windmove key-chord warnings config-auto-complete ac-slime
auto-complete-config auto-complete advice popup config-alias info
undo-tree help-fns diff verbiste scratch workgroups easy-mmode cl-macs
gv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu ansi-color
uniquify ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars saveplace cl nadvice cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile cconv time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)