Subject: bug#14600: 24.3.50; [PATCH] reporter.el ignores the subject if there is no PKGNAME

From: [email-masked] (Grégoire Jadi)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:57:52 +0200

The current implementation of `reporter-submit-bug-report' ignores the
subject when PKGNAME is nil.

How to reproduce:
M-x load-library RET reporter RET
M-: (let ((reporter-prompt-for-summary-p t)) (reporter-submit-bug-report
"[email-masked]" nil nil)) RET

That attached patch fix this.

>From f0d95d21ea92b8766548a6f43f34aa6d50455687 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Gr=C3=A9goire=20Jadi?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:41:22 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] * lisp/mail/reporter.el (reporter-submit-bug-report): Insert
 the subject even when PKGNAME isn't available.

---
 lisp/mail/reporter.el | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/mail/reporter.el b/lisp/mail/reporter.el
index cc20c5c..8f67150 100644
--- a/lisp/mail/reporter.el
+++ b/lisp/mail/reporter.el
@@ -341,10 +341,10 @@ mail-sending package is used for editing and sending the message."
     (mail-position-on-field "to")
     (insert address)
     ;; insert problem summary if available
-    (if (and reporter-prompt-for-summary-p problem pkgname)
-	(progn
-	  (mail-position-on-field "subject")
-	  (insert pkgname "; " problem)))
+    (when (and reporter-prompt-for-summary-p problem)
+      (mail-position-on-field "subject")
+      (if pkgname (insert pkgname "; "))
+      (insert problem))
     ;; move point to the body of the message
     (mail-text)
     (forward-line 1)
-- 
1.8.0.2722.gc0242e5

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-06-12 on tanger
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 CFLAGS=' -ggdb3 -O0 ''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  display-battery-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  mode-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-markit-mode: t
  markit-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-M-f C-M-b 
C-M-f C-M-b C-M-f C-p C-M-e C-M-e C-/ C-M-e C-a C-x 
C-s C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-M-v M-v M-v M-v 
M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v C-n C-n C-n C-e 
C-M-b C-/ C-x C-s C-n C-M-b C-p C-p M-v C-e C-M-b C-M-f 
C-M-b C-p C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b C-M-b 
C-M-b C-M-b M-` M-` C-p C-n M-x r e p o r t <return> 
t e s t <return> M-< C-n C-n C-n C-c C-k y C-x 1 M-v 
M-v C-c g q C-z C-a C-z C-a C-z C-a C-z C-a C-z C-v 
i r <return> C-c C-@ C-c C-a M-> C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-c 
C-@ p o u r q u o i SPC d u SPC p y t h o n , <backspace> 
? <backspace> SPC ? SPC i l SPC y SPC a SPC d e <backspace> 
M-x f r e n c h <return> e ' j a ` SPC d <backspace> 
E m a c s - L i s p SPC q u i SPC e s t SPC b i e n 
SPC m i e u x . <return> C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-x C-g C-h 
f s h r - <return> C-x C-o <tab> <return> M-x p w d 
<return> C-v C-x k <return> C-x o q C-c C-@ C-c C-@ 
C-z C-a C-p C-p M-v M-v M-v C-z C-a C-c C-@ C-c C-@ 
C-z C-a C-v C-n C-n C-p M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v C-h 
i M-< M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set
Local Ispell dictionary set to french
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
Directory /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/gnus/
Switched:  ( 0: mail | *1: irc* | -<{ 2: xwidgets }>- )
Switched:  ( 0: mail | -<{ 1: irc }>- | *2: xwidgets* )
Switched:  ( 0: mail | *1: irc* | -<{ 2: xwidgets }>- )
Mark set
Currently playing: /home/daimrod/Music/Human Blue - 5 albums/Human_Blue_-_A_Decade_of_Dance_Best_of_Part_1-WEB-2008-gEm/04-human_blue_-_intercity-gem.mp3

Load-path shadows:
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/auto-complete hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ido-ubiquitous/ido-ubiquitous hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/ido-ubiquitous-1.6/ido-ubiquitous
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/popup hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5/popup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/magit/.dir-locals
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/magit/tests/run-test hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/tests/run-test
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete-pkg hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete-config hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/auto-complete hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.4/s-buffer-autoloads hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.2/s-buffer-autoloads
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.4/s-buffer hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.2/s-buffer
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.4/s-buffer-pkg hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/s-buffer-0.0.2/s-buffer-pkg
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/json
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/multiple-cursors/features/support/env hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/env
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/xml/xml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/xml
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/custom hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/custom
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-enc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-ns hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-nxml hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-parse hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-outln hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-uri hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-uchnm hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-xsd hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-valid hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-mode hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xsd-regexp hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-glyph hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-maint hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-parse hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-cmpct hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-pttrn hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-maint hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-match hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-rap hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-dt hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-util hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-util hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-loc hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xmltok hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/multiple-cursors/util/vendor/ert hides /home/daimrod/packages/xwidget-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(calc-misc novice nndoc url-handlers url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs
soap-client dired-aux bookmark ace-jump-mode semantic/analyze/complete
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ispell quail cus-edit gdb-mi bindat
tabify shadow emacsbug semantic/tag-write gud misearch multi-isearch
semantic/edit semantic/db-typecache semantic/tag-file inversion
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine gnus-kill
gnus-fun image-file flow-fill qp gnus-cite smiley w3m-form mm-archive
mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml conf-mode sh-script executable
redshank paredit gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder
epa-file netrc network-stream starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache epa-mail nnir sendmail gnus-msg
edebug-x which-func cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
tangotango-theme battery cus-start cus-load config-yasnippet yasnippet
dropdown-list config-xwdigets xwidget config-xml sxml<->xml nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph xmltok sgml-mode xmlgen
config-w3m w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems mule-util w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load config-theme config-tex preview
prv-emacs reporter desktop tex-buf latex tex-style tex config-smerge
config-smartparens smartparens-config smartparens dash config-slime
info-look slime-xref-browser slime-indentation slime-banner slime-asdf
inferior-slime slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-parse slime-repl elp slime hyperspec slime-autoloads config-search
moccur-edit color-moccur config-scala ensime ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-scalex ensime-search
ensime-undo ensime-refactor ensime-builder ensime-debug ensime-inf
ensime-sbt ensime-comint-utils ensime-auto-complete ensime-config
hideshow pp scala-mode-auto config-quiet config-python config-prolog
ediprolog prolog smie align config-plantuml ob-plantuml plantuml-mode
config-org org-magit org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig os-rmine os-util os-github os-bb json os
org-element org-annotate-file diary-lib diary-loaddefs ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-sh ob-screen rx ob-scheme ob-sass ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-perl
ob-org ob-ocaml ob-mscgen ob-matlab ob-octave ob-lilypond ob-lisp
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-css ob-clojure ob-C ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-asymptote org-drill org-learn org-id
hi-lock org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda footnote org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils config-ocaml ocamldebug shell caml
tuareg semantic/sb speedbar sb-image dframe caml-help caml-types
caml-emacs config-multiple-cursors multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
config-multi-term multi-term term disp-table ehelp electric config-misc
edebug winner smart-tab w3m-wget manual-tagging mb-depth
browse-kill-ring woman man cursor-chg chm-view rainbow-mode color
dired-x delsel yaml-mode markit autorevert ido-ubiquitous paren linum
ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
cursor-chg-autoloads debbugs-autoloads doctags-autoloads
edebug-x-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads eimp-autoloads el-x-autoloads
db-autoloads eshell-manual-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads iy-go-to-char-autoloads
json-autoloads key-chord-autoloads kv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads nxml-mode-autoloads rng-auto nxml-enc finder-inf
php-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
scratch-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads web-autoloads wget-autoloads workgroups-autoloads
xlicense-autoloads package config-markdown markdown-mode noutline
outline config-lisp redshank-loader elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags
config-license xlicense skeleton config-js moz js2-mode cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs config-java vc-git maven-fetch javadoc-lookup config-irc
shoes-off assoc dotassoc kv shoes-off-log huskie anaphora rcirc
config-html tidy-autoloads config-haskell config-gtags gtags config-git
magit-topgit magit-blame magit-svn find-lisp magit-bisect magit-key-mode
magit server epa epg epg-config pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util ido iswitchb view diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log grep
compile comint config-emms emms-player-mplayer-quiet emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-setup emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-tag-editor
derived format-spec emms-info-metaflac emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate dired
emms emms-compat config-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff config-doc doctags
config-defuns http-post-simple url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
config-cedet semantic/imenu imenu semantic/db-file data-debug
cedet-files semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/ia
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/mru-bookmark ring semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet config-cc-mode gtk-look browse-url config-bindings compile-cache
graze-url windmove key-chord warnings config-auto-complete ac-slime
auto-complete-config auto-complete advice popup config-alias info
undo-tree help-fns diff verbiste scratch workgroups easy-mmode cl-macs
gv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu ansi-color
uniquify ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars saveplace cl nadvice cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile cconv time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)