Subject: bug#14596: 24.3.50; Error: Invalid read syntax: ". in wrong context" when compiling AUCTeX's tex-jp.el

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:59:48 +0200

Some very recent change in Emacs trunk makes the byte-compilation of
AUCTeX's tex-jp.el fail.

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/auctex.git/tree/tex-jp.el

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Compiling file /home/horn/Repos/el/auctex/tex-jp.el at Wed Jun 12 08:48:01 2013
Entering directory `/home/horn/Repos/el/auctex/'
tex-jp.el:348:28:Warning: reference to free variable `TeX-command-buffer'
tex-jp.el:348:47:Warning: reference to free variable `japanese-TeX-mode'
tex-jp.el:350:34:Warning: reference to free variable
    `TeX-japanese-process-output-coding-system'
tex-jp.el:351:34:Warning: reference to free variable
    `TeX-japanese-process-input-coding-system'
tex-jp.el:352:7:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `TeX-after-start-process-function'
tex-jp.el:483:1:Error: Invalid read syntax: ". in wrong context"
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The file hasn't been touched recently, and at least with last Friday's
emacs I was able to compile it just fine.

I'm Cc-ing Masayuki Ataka who's the current maintainer of tex-jp.el.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-06-11 on thinkpad
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11401901
System Description:	NAME=Gentoo

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --libdir=/usr/lib64 --disable-silent-rules
 --disable-dependency-tracking --program-suffix=-emacs-24-vcs
 --program-transform-name=s/^(emacs)-[0-9].*-././
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24-vcs
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=games --without-compress-info
 --with-file-notification=inotify --disable-acl --with-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-gpm --without-hesiod --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --with-xml2 --without-selinux --without-wide-int
 --with-sound --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf --with-gsettings
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --with-imagemagick --with-xft
 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-24.3.9999 EBZR_BRANCH=trunk
 EBZR_REVNO=112929 CFLAGS='-march=native -pipe -g3 -ggdb'
 LDFLAGS='-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<tab> <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
a u c t <tab> <M-backspace> r e p o <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> s u b m <tab> 
<backspace> e <tab> <backspace> C-g <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> ! ! q <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
a n w e M-/ f o o M-/ <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
3 <end> <left> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> C-x C-s C-c C-c s <backspace> C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x # <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> % <down> <backspace> C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> % <up> <backspace> C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x k <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x 
d e b b <tab> <tab> <return> I n v a l i d SPC r e 
a d SPC s y n t a x <return> <return> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <return> <return> 
<down> <return> <down> <return> <down> <return> <down> 
<return> <down> <return> <down> <return> <down> <return> 
<down> <return> <up> <up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-c a a t e x - j p . e l <return> M-x b 
y t <tab> <return> <return> M-2 <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x e m a c <tab> v e r s <tab> <return> 
M-1 C-< <up> <return> <up> <return> q q M-x r e p o 
<tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80 [3 times]
Wrote /tmp/gnus-temp-group-4280K3k
20130612T084644.057> Opening nndoc server on /tmp/gnus-temp-group-4280K3k-ephemeral...
20130612T084644.057> Opening nndoc server on /tmp/gnus-temp-group-4280K3k-ephemeral...done
File mode specification error: (user-error "Unmatched bracket or quote") [2 times]
Compiling /home/horn/Repos/el/auctex/tex-jp.el... (TeX-insert-punctuation)
Mark set
GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2) of 2013-06-11 on thinkpad
20130612T084922.735> Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
call-interactively: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/Repos/el/company-mode/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/eww hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/eww
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail latex tex-style tex dbus crm nndoc
url-handlers debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-gw url-auth
mule-util sort smiley gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml mule-diag misearch multi-isearch vc-dispatcher vc-svn latexenc
nndraft nnmh rot13 utf-7 gnutls network-stream starttls nnimap
parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp spam spam-stat gnus-uu
yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar gnus-topic nnir
gnus-registry registry eieio-base th-private sgml-mode htmlize tabify
hippie-exp cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc-hg filecache bookmark pp
helm-files image-dired dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-etags
company-gtags company-ropemacs company-xcode company-eclim company-clang
company-template company-semantic company-css company-nxml company-elisp
highlight-parentheses stratego-mode go-mode-load greql-mode tg-mode
generic preview-latex tex-site auto-loads nrepl ewoc eldoc arc-mode
archive-mode etags clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell paredit speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
epa-file epa epg rdictcc ox-reveal ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element appt vc-git hl-line org-mobile
org-capture org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-protocol org-attach org-id org-icalendar org-exp org-exp-blocks
calfw-ical icalendar calfw-org org-agenda calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs google-contacts-message google-contacts-gnus
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader
google-contacts xml url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-util url-parse
auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars google-oauth dired-x
em-term term ehelp electric esh-opt esh-ext esh-util highlight-symbol
boxquote ecomplete message idna format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader info
edit-server server yasnippet derived help-mode disp-table noutline
outline browse-kill-ring recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-buffers
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-elscreen helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm helm-config helm-aliases easymenu uniquify
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect iedit help-macro iedit-lib superword subword
saveplace savehist paren company easy-mmode ido mb-depth warnings advice
help-fns diminish rx window-number cl nadvice edmacro kmacro gnus-load
cl-macs gv cl-lib tsdh-dark-theme ack-and-a-half-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core git-commit-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
logito-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads
finder-inf window-number-autoloads package site-gentoo time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)