Subject: bug#14583: 24.3.50; Error loading log-view-mode

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 11:19:12 +0100

M-x load-lib RET log-view RET
;; => error "Wrong type argument: arrayp, 33554464"

See the definition of `log-view-mode-map' in "lisp/vc/log-view.el".
33554464 should be [33554464] (for S-<SPC>).

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-06-07 on MACHINE
Bzr revision: 112887 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix c:/emacs/emacs-112887
 --enable-locallisppath=%emacs_dir%/../site-lisp CPPFLAGS='-I
 G:/usr/include -I C:/GnuWin32/include' LDFLAGS='-L G:/usr/lib -L
 C:/GnuWin32/lib''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-f g : \ e m a c s \ t r u n k <return> C-x v
L M-x r - e - b <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
easy-mmode-define-keymap: Wrong type argument: arrayp, 33554464

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils easy-mmode pcvs-util nadvice vc-bzr
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher dired time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)