Subject: Re: bug#14569: 24.3.50; bootstrap fails on Cygwin

From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:19:54 +0900

Ken Brown wrote:
> On 7/1/2013 5:47 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> Il 01/07/2013 23.07, Paul Eggert ha scritto:
>>> On 07/01/2013 11:40 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
>>>> Removing " if (! noninteractive)" solves the problem.  Will it break
>>>> something else?
>>>
>>> I don't see why it would.  I installed that as part of trunk bzr 113247,
>>> and thanks for finding the underlying fault.
>>>
>>
>> It seems that Mobydick has been catched! Rev. 113247 bootstraps OB... :-)
>>
>> Many many thanks!

> Thanks for confirming.  I'm closing the bug.

Many many thanks, too!

However, there is still a problem that got to arise recently.
Though I feel like the frequency got decreased.  That is that
Cygwin Emacs sometimes freezes for a couple of ten seconds
unexpectedly.  It happens irregularly while I'm writing something.
I'm not sure it is concerned to, but some asynchronous processes
are running at that time; though I don't believe that my keystroke
for self-insert-command triggers a communication with one of them.
Those are display-time (a timer) and ispell (and ndtp and Sj3).

In addition, how about Bug#14553 ?
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.bugs/74799/focus=74799>