Subject: bug#14560: [PATCH 0/2] Fix automake bug#14560

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:26:15 +0200

Will push this to 'micro' by tomorrow if there is no objection.
On-field testing would be appreciated.

Stefano Lattarini (2):
  tests: expose automake bug#14560
  lang, suffix rules: don't require C stuff needlessly

 NEWS                              | 11 ++++++
 automake.in                       |  9 ++---
 lib/Automake/Rule.pm              | 15 +-------
 t/list-of-tests.mk                |  2 ++
 t/no-extra-c-stuff.sh             | 74 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/no-extra-makefile-code.sh       |  9 +++--
 t/suffix-extra-c-stuff-pr14560.sh | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/no-extra-c-stuff.sh
 create mode 100644 t/suffix-extra-c-stuff-pr14560.sh

-- 
1.8.3.rc3.260.g1462b67