Subject: Re: Re: bug#14550: libltdl not found during configure of Guile 2.0.9

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 08:13:27 -0500 (CDT)

Ludo,

It doesn't even get that far. It stops at checking for libltdl and says to view the README file for more information.

Eric

On 06/05/13, Ludovic Courtès<[email-masked]> wrote:

"Eric Sheibley" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> The only thing around the error in the config log is to view the README
> file.

I was actually referring to the file named âconfig.logâ.

When everything goes well, it contains something like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
configure:41904: checking for libltdl
configure:41926: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 conftest.c -lltdl >&5
configure:41926: $? = 0
configure:41936: result: yes
configure:41943: checking how to link with libltdl
configure:41945: result: -lltdl
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In your case, the lines after âchecking for libltdlâ probably show a
compiler or linker error. Could you send those lines?

Thanks in advance,
Ludoâ.