Subject: Re: bug#14550: libltdl not found during configure of Guile 2.0.9

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 12:56:34 +0200

"Eric Sheibley" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> The only thing around the error in the config log is to view the README
> file. 

I was actually referring to the file named ‘config.log’.

When everything goes well, it contains something like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
configure:41904: checking for libltdl
configure:41926: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  -lltdl >&5
configure:41926: $? = 0
configure:41936: result: yes
configure:41943: checking how to link with libltdl
configure:41945: result: -lltdl
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In your case, the lines after ‘checking for libltdl’ probably show a
compiler or linker error.  Could you send those lines?

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.