Subject: bug#14549: warning while compiling guile 2.0.9

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 12:29:55 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

[email-masked] skribis:

> Compiling guile 2.0.9 under OpenBSD 5.2 x86

Did compilation eventually succeed?  Did you run ‘make check’?

> checking pthread.h usability... yes
> checking pthread.h presence... yes
> checking for pthread.h... yes
> checking pthread_np.h usability... no
> checking pthread_np.h presence... yes
> configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
> configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h: see the Autoconf documentation
> configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
> Compiled"

Could you send the output of:

  grep pthread_np config.log

Thanks,
Ludo’.