Subject: bug#14549: warning while compiling guile 2.0.9

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:40:58 +0200

Hi guile-team

Compiling guile 2.0.9 under OpenBSD 5.2 x86

checking pthread.h usability... yes
checking pthread.h presence... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking pthread_np.h usability... no
checking pthread_np.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: pthread_np.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to [email-masked] ##
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##
checking for pthread_np.h... no
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/resource.h usability... yes
checking sys/resource.h pres