Subject: 24.3.50; MinGW64 (32bit) build with Posix configure failed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 12:02:21 +0900

MinGW64 (32bit) build with Posix configure failed. (trunk revision 112819)

I downloaded
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/files/host-windows/releases/4.8.0/32-bit/threads-win32/dwarf/x32-4.8.0-release-win32-dwarf-rev2.7z/download
and extract it under c:/mingw-w64/, then add "/c/mingw-w64/mingw32/bin"
to PATH of MinGW Shell.

Then run

   $ ./autogen.sh
   $ ./nt/msysconfig.sh
   $ make >& make.log

This failed with the error as follows.

     :
gcc  -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/rzl24ozi/src/emacs/lib -I../src -I/home/rzl24ozi/src/emacs/src   -mtune=pentium4   -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1 -I /home/rzl24ozi/src/emacs/nt/inc    -g3 -O2 -gdwarf-2 -MT gettimeofday.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/gettimeofday.Tpo -c -o gettimeofday.o gettimeofday.c
gettimeofday.c:102:1: error: conflicting types for 'gettimeofday'
 gettimeofday (struct timeval *restrict tv, void *restrict tz)
 ^
In file included from gettimeofday.c:23:0:
C:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/rzl24ozi/src/emacs/nt/inc/sys/time.h:47:5: note: previous declaration of 'gettimeofday' was here
 int gettimeofday (struct timeval *__restrict, struct timezone *__restrict);
     ^
make[2]: *** [gettimeofday.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rzl24ozi/src/emacs/lib'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rzl24ozi/src/emacs/lib'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

make.log and config.log are attached to this mail.