Subject: 24.3.50; `log-view-file-prev' doesn't move to the beginning of the log buffer

From: Xue Fuqiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 10:53:34 +0800

In (info "(emacs) VC Change Log"):
  `P'
     Move to the log of the previous file, if showing logs for a
     multi-file VC fileset.  Otherwise, just move to the beginning of
     the log.  A numeric prefix argument is a repeat count.

I tried visiting a random Emacs Lisp file (calc.el) in the bzr repo, and
then execute `vc-print-log'.  It isn't a multi-file fileset, but
pressing `P' does not move to the beginning of the log buffer.  Instead,
an error message "No previous file" occurs.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-06-01 on xfq.local
Bzr revision: 112804 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns --enable-gtk-deprecation-warnings
 --enable-checking'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x b <return> C-x v l C-x 4 b <return> C-x r b <return>
C-x o SPC SPC SPC SPC M-v M-v M-v M-v SPC SPC SPC SPC
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC
M-< C-x o <down> <up> <down> <down> <down> C-x o p
p n n n p p C-x o <C-down> <C-down> C-l C-x o P n n
P P P C-h k P C-x o <tab> <return> <help-echo> <help-echo>
C-x k <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x b <return>
C-x o n n n n n n n n n n n n n n P P P P P P P P P
P C-h k P <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-1> M-<
C-v C-v C-v C-x C-x C-g C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-x k <return> C-x b <return> C-x o
C-h k p C-x o <tab> <return> <right> C-h f <return>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-1> M-< C-v C-x k
<return> C-x b <return> C-x b i n <return> <help-echo>
C-x b g m C-g C-x o C-x b i n C-g C-x C-f C-g C-x b
e m o <return> C-p C-p C-a <tab> C-n C-n C-a <C-return>
l o g - v i e w . e l C-x b <return> M-x r e - e m
- b u <tab> C-g M-! e m C-g M-! e m a c s SPC - Q C-g
C-x o C-n C-n M-x - <backspace> r e - e m - b u <tab>
<return> C-g C-x b C-g C-x 4 b v c <return> C-h k P
C-x o M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-b C-SPC M-f M-f M-f M-f
M-w C-x b <return> M-x r e - e m - b u <tab> <retu
rn>

Recent messages:
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
uncompressing log-view.el.gz...done

uncompressing easy-mmode.el.gz...done
Mark set
Quit [8 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Mark set
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-w3m hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-version hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-timer hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-table hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-src hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-rmail hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-protocol hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-plot hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mouse hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mobile hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mhe hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-macs hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-list hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-irc hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-install hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-info hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-indent hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-id hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-habit hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-gnus hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-footnote hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-feed hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-faces hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-eshell hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-entities hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-element hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-docview hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-datetree hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-ctags hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-crypt hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-compat hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-colview hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-clock hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-capture hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-bibtex hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-bbdb hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-attach hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-archive hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-agenda hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-tangle hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-table hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sql hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-shen hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sh hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-screen hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-scheme hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-scala hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sass hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ruby hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ref hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-python hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-perl hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-org hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-octave hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-maxima hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-matlab hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lob hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lisp hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ledger hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-latex hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-keys hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-js hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-java hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-io hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-haskell hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-fortran hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-exp hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-eval hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-dot hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-css hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-comint hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-clojure hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-calc hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-awk hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-R hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-C hides
/Users/xfq/emacs-repo/bzr/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch log-view
pcvs-util whitespace diff-mode shell vc-annotate face-remap jka-compr
bookmark add-log vc-bzr checkdoc thingatpt org-element vc-git flyspell
ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func uniquify tsdh-dark-theme which-func imenu avoid
electric delsel image-file cus-start cus-load view mule-util cal-china
lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs time ielm pp
comint ansi-color ring server gnus-util message cl-macs gv format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader ido keyfreq easy-mmode paren yasnippet byte-opt
warnings advice edmacro kmacro help-mode cl nadvice savehist eldoc
help-fns elp info org-install hideshow midnight dired-x easymenu dired
bytecomp byte-compile cconv vc vc-dispatcher cl-lib package time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/