Subject: bug#14475: 24.3.50; Setting semantic to parse elisp files

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 18:26:05 +0530

I was trying to setup semantic to parse elisp files.  (It does not seem
to be setup by default. Any specific reason?)

1. M-x customize-variable RET semantic-new-buffer-setup-functions RET
   Add emacs-lisp-mode and semantic-default-elisp-setup.

    ,----
    | custom-variable-set: Invalid function: semantic-default-elisp-setup
    `----

2. I believe `semantic-default-elisp-setup' should be decorated with a
   autoload cookie.

For the curious, I am able to achieve elisp parsing by adding following
to .emacs.

   (load-library "semantic/bovine/el.el")

With this I am able to use semantic-symerf+grep for elisp files.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2013-05-25 on debian-6.05
Bzr revision: 112729 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t