Subject: Re: bug#14474: 24.3.50; Zombie subprocesses (again)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 15:52:15 +0200

Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> In <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-05/msg00628.html>
>> something like the following milder workaround was suggested instead.
>> Michael, does this patch work around the bug for your test case?
>
> Have already installed it to trunk?  The issue is fixed for me after
> upgrading my emacs-snapshot to
>
> (emacs-version) ==>
>
> GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
> of 2013-06-03 on dex, modified by Debian

There was some followup talk here about other possible glib problems,
but it looks like Paul fixed those two?  (I just skimmed the patch,
which was applied at the time.)

So I'm closing this bug report; if there are any further issues here,
please respond to the debbugs address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no