Subject: bug#14452: 24.3.50; Modeline for semantic modes/submodes

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 23:16:01 +0530

I was at a loss to find out what symref tool - [C-c , g] etc - semantic
has detected.  Atlast I ended up with

    M-: (semantic-symref-calculate-rootdir)
    M-: (semantic-symref-detect-symref-tool)

When a buffer has semantic-mode or any of the submodes active, the
modeline or the header line should provide some sort of feedback on some
crucial internal variables.

For example, in my case I would have liked to see what symref engine
that semantic has detected.

Please also review modeline options when EDE mode is on.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2013-05-20 on debian-6.05
Bzr revision: 112643 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t