Subject: bug#14420: closed (Re: bug#14420: 24.3.50; format-spec or ERC bug)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 07:48:04 +0000

Your bug report

#14420: 24.3.50; format-spec or ERC bug

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
14420: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14420
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#14420: 24.3.50; format-spec or ERC bug
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 03:46:38 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

[email-masked] wrote:

> My intuition is that format-spec should behave like:
> ELISP> (format "%s" nil)
> "nil"

Done.

Subject: 24.3.50; format-spec or ERC bug
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 12:20:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I often get errors with ERC when I reconnect to an IRC server.
I get a backtrace with the following error:
(error "Invalid format character: `%o'") in
erc-update-mode-line-buffer.

The call to format-spec gets the following parameters duning the error:

  format-spec("%n on %t (%m,%l) %o" ((97 . "") (108 . "") (109 . "+")
  (110 . "") (78 . "") (111) (112) (115 . "#nagios") (83 . "#nagios")
  (116 . ":")))

So, %o is 111, and the value is nil, which format-spec does not like.

ERC should probably provide a value, so ERC has some kind of bug.

OTOH why is (format-spec " %o " '((111 . nil) )) an error, but not
(format-spec " %o " '((111 . 'nil) )) ?

ELISP> (format-spec " %o " '((111 . nil) ))
*** Eval error ***  Invalid format character: `%o'

ELISP> (format-spec " %o " '((111 . 'nil) ))
" (quote nil) "

My intuition is that format-spec should behave like:
ELISP> (format "%s" nil)
"nil"

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-05-06 on exodia.verona.se
Bzr revision: 101298 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70000000
System Description:	Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-xwidgets --enable-asserts --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> p <backspace> M-p C-a <C-right> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <right> 
<right> % o C-e <return> M-p <return> ? o <return> 
M-p M-p <left> <left> <left> <right> SPC C-SPC C-M-b 
M-w <right> <right> <right> <C-right> <C-right> <left> 
<left> SPC SPC SPC C-y SPC SPC SPC C-y <C-left> <C-left> 
<right> <right> <right> <backspace> 1 C-e <C-left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
A C-e <C-left> <C-right> <backspace> 1 C-e <C-left> 
<C-right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <backspace> 
B C-e <return> M-p <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<left> <left> <left> SPC . SPC " C " C-e <return> <C-return> 
C-x b <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <C-return> M-p <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> n i l C-e <return> M-p <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> ' o C-e <return> M-p <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-a C-e <left> 
<left> C-SPC <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> 
C-w C-e C-a C-k <menu> r e p o r SPC e m SPC SPC <
return>

Recent messages:
info-lookup: Not documented as a symbol: format-spec
Mark set
Quit
Mark set [4 times]
History item: 1 [5 times]
History item: 2
History item: 1 [8 times]
History item: 2
Mark set [3 times]
History item: 1 [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/folkets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/folkets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/zos hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/zos
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/url-jdbc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/url-jdbc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/status-window hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/status-window
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myerc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myerc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myadvice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myadvice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-mmm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-mmm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-face-remap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-face-remap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-jave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-jave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-dbus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-dbus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emacspoll hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emacspoll
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/cpm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/cpm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/org-inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/org-inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox3-edits hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox3-edits
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dna-debug/dna-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dna-debug/dna-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dired-sequence/dired-sequence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dired-sequence/dired-sequence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/android-mode/android-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/android-mode-20130412.1719/android-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20130123.2228/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/confluence-20120117.906/confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130510.1607/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/icicles/icomplete+ hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icomplete+-20130201.556/icomplete+
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130514.1814/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget-sysdep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget-sysdep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3m-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3m-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20130114.1335/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/xml-rpc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-20130423.1656/xml-rpc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime-ldap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime-ldap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sha1
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/proto-stream hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/proto-stream
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheaderxm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheaderxm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messagexmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messagexmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-xmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-xmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-load hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-load
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dgnushack hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dgnushack
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/assistant hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/assistant
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-multiframe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-multiframe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-buffertab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-buffertab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/boxquote/boxquote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/json
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.13/flymake hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20130515.1144/tq hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ielm jka-compr info-look edebug vc-bzr gnus-html
url-cache mm-url shr-color shr browse-url cedet-edebug face-remap
helm-ring helm-utils helm tramp-cmds tramp-sh flow-fill mm-archive
semantic/dep semantic/tag-file semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java
semantic/doc semantic/wisent/java-tags-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
find-dired semantic/html sgml-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxml-uchnm
nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
dired-aux gnus-dired tramp-cache dabbrev conf-mode ffap misearch
multi-isearch mailalias smtpmail rfc1345 quail cal-iso vc-git org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb time gnus-cite smiley mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder gnus-cache netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-alias highline nnmairix nnml
semantic/decorate/include semantic/m3 semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/el semantic/bovine erc-track erc-ring erc-menu erc-log
erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join erc-autoaway deeper-blue-theme
cus-theme elisp-slime-nav etags paredit expand-region
text-mode-expansions org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core deft mule-util sauron-identica
sauron-jabber sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications
sauron-org sauron-dbus sauron-erc ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall company
geiser ob-dot org-contacts zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid emvkbd
view boxquote rect wgrep winner jv-timeclock ses unsafep
timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute fsdired hide-lines memory-usage
my-eshell dired-x ido pager uniquify emms-jave emms-player-mymplayer
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics
emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dbus xml
emms-dbus emms-setup emms emms-compat znc erc-match erc-ezbounce
plannerinit muse-backlink remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar
cal-dst cal-bahai planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org
org-agenda org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
sendmail mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap nnheader
mail-utils planner-multi crm planner-publish muse-xml muse-latex
muse-wiki planner cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-colors cus-edit muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps derived muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums vcard bbdb timezone pastebin eldoc pk-total-recall
w3m-load dired-details+ dired-details sort printing ps-print ps-def lpr
recentf tree-widget cedet-m3 semantic/senator semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
working fame semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse generic-x
jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 sauron popup timeclock battery now edmacro
kmacro zen-mode grab-and-drag easy-mmode server abacus-autoloads
ace-jump-mode-autoloads anything-complete-autoloads
anything-config-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-extension-autoloads anything-ipython-autoloads
anything-match-plugin-autoloads anything-obsolete-autoloads
anything-show-completion-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
c-eldoc-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads
cljsbuild-mode-autoloads color-file-completion-autoloads
color-theme-complexity-autoloads color-theme-dpaste-autoloads
color-theme-eclipse-autoloads color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads
color-theme-github-autoloads color-theme-ir-black-autoloads
color-theme-railscasts-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-tango-autoloads color-theme-tangotango-autoloads
color-theme-twilight-autoloads color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads
command-frequency-autoloads compilation-recenter-end-autoloads
compile-bookmarks-autoloads confluence-autoloads
confluence-edit-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads
dizzee-autoloads djvu-autoloads dna-mode-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads
dpaste-autoloads dsvn-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads ecb_snap-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads elein-autoloads epresent-autoloads
erc-hl-nicks-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads erlang-autoloads
ert-autoloads facebook-autoloads flymake-coffee-autoloads
flymake-css-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads flymake-autoloads
flymake-cursor-autoloads flymake-d-autoloads flymake-jslint-autoloads
flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads flymake-sass-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-tuareg-autoloads fold-dwim-org-autoloads
fold-dwim-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads gist-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads helm-git-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads idle-require-autoloads
ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads javascript-autoloads
jenkins-watch-autoloads jira-autoloads key-chord-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads gh-autoloads
logito-autoloads magithub-autoloads json-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads minimap-autoloads
mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads multi-eshell-autoloads
muse-autoloads mv-shell-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
nsis-mode-autoloads nterm-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads
otp-autoloads pastie-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf
pointback-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads powerline powerline-separators
project-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads cm-mode-autoloads
sauron-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads synonyms-autoloads
tron-theme-autoloads tuareg-autoloads typing-autoloads w3-autoloads
sb-info info weather-autoloads wget-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
wrap-region-autoloads wtf-autoloads xtide-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
zenburn-autoloads ert ewoc debug .loaddefs gnus-load cssh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec term disp-table
ehelp electric ibuffer cedet-devel-load warnings eieio-opt find-func
srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local advice cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio
byte-opt cedet-remove-builtin el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl nadvice cl-lib dired zen-1-theme
zen-2-theme paren image-file grep compile comint ansi-color ring
cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Joakim Verona