Subject: 24.3.50; format-spec or ERC bug

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 12:20:46 +0200

I often get errors with ERC when I reconnect to an IRC server.
I get a backtrace with the following error:
(error "Invalid format character: `%o'") in
erc-update-mode-line-buffer.

The call to format-spec gets the following parameters duning the error:

  format-spec("%n on %t (%m,%l) %o" ((97 . "") (108 . "") (109 . "+")
  (110 . "") (78 . "") (111) (112) (115 . "#nagios") (83 . "#nagios")
  (116 . ":")))

So, %o is 111, and the value is nil, which format-spec does not like.

ERC should probably provide a value, so ERC has some kind of bug.

OTOH why is (format-spec " %o " '((111 . nil) )) an error, but not
(format-spec " %o " '((111 . 'nil) )) ?

ELISP> (format-spec " %o " '((111 . nil) ))
*** Eval error ***  Invalid format character: `%o'

ELISP> (format-spec " %o " '((111 . 'nil) ))
" (quote nil) "

My intuition is that format-spec should behave like:
ELISP> (format "%s" nil)
"nil"

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-05-06 on exodia.verona.se
Bzr revision: 101298 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70000000
System Description:	Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-xwidgets --enable-asserts --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> p <backspace> M-p C-a <C-right> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <right> 
<right> % o C-e <return> M-p <return> ? o <return> 
M-p M-p <left> <left> <left> <right> SPC C-SPC C-M-b 
M-w <right> <right> <right> <C-right> <C-right> <left> 
<left> SPC SPC SPC C-y SPC SPC SPC C-y <C-left> <C-left> 
<right> <right> <right> <backspace> 1 C-e <C-left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
A C-e <C-left> <C-right> <backspace> 1 C-e <C-left> 
<C-right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <backspace> 
B C-e <return> M-p <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<left> <left> <left> SPC . SPC " C " C-e <return> <C-return> 
C-x b <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <C-return> M-p <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> n i l C-e <return> M-p <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> ' o C-e <return> M-p <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-a C-e <left> 
<left> C-SPC <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> 
C-w C-e C-a C-k <menu> r e p o r SPC e m SPC SPC <
return>

Recent messages:
info-lookup: Not documented as a symbol: format-spec
Mark set
Quit
Mark set [4 times]
History item: 1 [5 times]
History item: 2
History item: 1 [8 times]
History item: 2
Mark set [3 times]
History item: 1 [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/folkets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/folkets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/zos hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/zos
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/url-jdbc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/url-jdbc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/status-window hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/status-window
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myerc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myerc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myadvice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myadvice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-mmm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-mmm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-face-remap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-face-remap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-jave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-jave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-dbus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-dbus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emacspoll hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emacspoll
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/cpm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/cpm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/org-inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/org-inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox3-edits hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox3-edits
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dna-debug/dna-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dna-debug/dna-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dired-sequence/dired-sequence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dired-sequence/dired-sequence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/android-mode/android-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/android-mode-20130412.1719/android-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20130123.2228/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/confluence-20120117.906/confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130510.1607/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/icicles/icomplete+ hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icomplete+-20130201.556/icomplete+
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130514.1814/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget-sysdep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget-sysdep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3m-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3m-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20130114.1335/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/xml-rpc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-20130423.1656/xml-rpc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime-ldap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime-ldap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sha1
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/proto-stream hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/proto-stream
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheaderxm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheaderxm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messagexmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messagexmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-xmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-xmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-load hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-load
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dgnushack hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dgnushack
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/assistant hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/assistant
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-multiframe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-multiframe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-buffertab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-buffertab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130406.1406/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/boxquote/boxquote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/json
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.13/flymake hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130510.19/.dir-locals hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20130515.1144/tq hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ielm jka-compr info-look edebug vc-bzr gnus-html
url-cache mm-url shr-color shr browse-url cedet-edebug face-remap
helm-ring helm-utils helm tramp-cmds tramp-sh flow-fill mm-archive
semantic/dep semantic/tag-file semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java
semantic/doc semantic/wisent/java-tags-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
find-dired semantic/html sgml-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxml-uchnm
nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
dired-aux gnus-dired tramp-cache dabbrev conf-mode ffap misearch
multi-isearch mailalias smtpmail rfc1345 quail cal-iso vc-git org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb time gnus-cite smiley mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder gnus-cache netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-alias highline nnmairix nnml
semantic/decorate/include semantic/m3 semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/el semantic/bovine erc-track erc-ring erc-menu erc-log
erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join erc-autoaway deeper-blue-theme
cus-theme elisp-slime-nav etags paredit expand-region
text-mode-expansions org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core deft mule-util sauron-identica
sauron-jabber sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications
sauron-org sauron-dbus sauron-erc ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall company
geiser ob-dot org-contacts zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid emvkbd
view boxquote rect wgrep winner jv-timeclock ses unsafep
timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute fsdired hide-lines memory-usage
my-eshell dired-x ido pager uniquify emms-jave emms-player-mymplayer
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics
emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dbus xml
emms-dbus emms-setup emms emms-compat znc erc-match erc-ezbounce
plannerinit muse-backlink remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar
cal-dst cal-bahai planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org
org-agenda org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
sendmail mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap nnheader
mail-utils planner-multi crm planner-publish muse-xml muse-latex
muse-wiki planner cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-colors cus-edit muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps derived muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums vcard bbdb timezone pastebin eldoc pk-total-recall
w3m-load dired-details+ dired-details sort printing ps-print ps-def lpr
recentf tree-widget cedet-m3 semantic/senator semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
working fame semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse generic-x
jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 sauron popup timeclock battery now edmacro
kmacro zen-mode grab-and-drag easy-mmode server abacus-autoloads
ace-jump-mode-autoloads anything-complete-autoloads
anything-config-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-extension-autoloads anything-ipython-autoloads
anything-match-plugin-autoloads anything-obsolete-autoloads
anything-show-completion-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
c-eldoc-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads
cljsbuild-mode-autoloads color-file-completion-autoloads
color-theme-complexity-autoloads color-theme-dpaste-autoloads
color-theme-eclipse-autoloads color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads
color-theme-github-autoloads color-theme-ir-black-autoloads
color-theme-railscasts-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-tango-autoloads color-theme-tangotango-autoloads
color-theme-twilight-autoloads color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads
command-frequency-autoloads compilation-recenter-end-autoloads
compile-bookmarks-autoloads confluence-autoloads
confluence-edit-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads
dizzee-autoloads djvu-autoloads dna-mode-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads
dpaste-autoloads dsvn-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads ecb_snap-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads elein-autoloads epresent-autoloads
erc-hl-nicks-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads erlang-autoloads
ert-autoloads facebook-autoloads flymake-coffee-autoloads
flymake-css-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads flymake-autoloads
flymake-cursor-autoloads flymake-d-autoloads flymake-jslint-autoloads
flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads flymake-sass-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-tuareg-autoloads fold-dwim-org-autoloads
fold-dwim-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads gist-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads helm-git-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads idle-require-autoloads
ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads javascript-autoloads
jenkins-watch-autoloads jira-autoloads key-chord-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads gh-autoloads
logito-autoloads magithub-autoloads json-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads minimap-autoloads
mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads multi-eshell-autoloads
muse-autoloads mv-shell-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
nsis-mode-autoloads nterm-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads
otp-autoloads pastie-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf
pointback-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads powerline powerline-separators
project-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads cm-mode-autoloads
sauron-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads synonyms-autoloads
tron-theme-autoloads tuareg-autoloads typing-autoloads w3-autoloads
sb-info info weather-autoloads wget-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
wrap-region-autoloads wtf-autoloads xtide-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
zenburn-autoloads ert ewoc debug .loaddefs gnus-load cssh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec term disp-table
ehelp electric ibuffer cedet-devel-load warnings eieio-opt find-func
srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local advice cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio
byte-opt cedet-remove-builtin el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl nadvice cl-lib dired zen-1-theme
zen-2-theme paren image-file grep compile comint ansi-color ring
cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Joakim Verona