Subject: 24.3.50; crash when quitting from ediff

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 03:39:58 +0900

This crash is easily reproducible on my system. backtrace is attached.
Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.7 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-05-17 on sealion
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec --enable-checking
 --without-compress-info CFLAGS=-g -O0'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> SPC q M-> p p SPC h M-> M-< h SPC C-x 1 <return> 
C-x o M-3 C-x C-g SPC SPC SPC j SPC C-g C-g C-x o C-x 
1 SPC SPC M-> M-< SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-l M-v q M-< n SPC k SPC SPC k P h <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> h N SPC <backspace> q g SPC n SPC P N n 
n k <tab> q g SPC k k k k k g C-u q M-k M-k M-k M-k 
M-k M-k M-k C-x C-f <backspace> g i <backspace> <backspace> 
C-g M-x g n u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> b 
u g C-g C-x C-f <backspace> e m <backspace> <backspace> 
g i <backspace> <backspace> e m a <return> <return> 
s <return> C-d M-> M-< C-s b t C-n C-p <return> C-s 
f o n t C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-> M-< C-s 
F f o <backspace> <backspace> C-n C-x b C-g M-> C-x 
k <return> M-x g <backspace> C-g <f9> g M-x b u g <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p <return>

Recent messages:
Server nnimap+localimap previously determined to be down; not retrying
Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: 
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Warning: Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: ; Server nnimap+localimap previously determined to be down; not retrying; Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: ; Unable to open server nnimap+localimap due to: make client process failed: connection refused, :name, *nnimap*, :buffer,  *nnimap localhost nil  *nntpd**, :host, localhost, :service, 993, :nowait, nil

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message footnote emacsbug ede/emacs qp mule-util flow-fill
mm-archive smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic pop3
nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file gnutls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat bbdb-com
gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir gnus-gravatar mail-extr
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gravatar url-cache bbdb timezone bbdb-loaddefs nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader door-gnus json url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw network-stream starttls tls semantic/imenu
semantic/sb semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode compile semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent jedi epc ctable concurrent python rx
semantic/analyze/complete autorevert doc-view jka-compr image-mode hl-line
view smerge-mode magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit epa epg epg-config
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util reftex-sel reftex-cite add-log texmathp
reftex-auc semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/senator semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate working fame pulse reftex-parse misearch
multi-isearch preview prv-emacs ac-math tex-fold font-latex latex tex-style
latexenc org-table executable vc-git goto-addr autoinsert zotelo reftex-dcr
reftex reftex-vars ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-ditaa ob-sh ob-python
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-inlinetask org-special-blocks org-html org-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda ede/maven2 ede/lein2 ede/ant ede/cpp-root
ede/java-root ede/jvm-base cedet-files ede/dired gnus-dired notifications
elisp-slime-nav etags eldoc paredit ido-ubiquitous-autoloads tango-theme
emms-info-libtag emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-lastfm-client parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat time smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
ps-print ps-def lpr jabber-autoloads twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap battery w3m-load webjump browse-url japanese-holidays
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-indent ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs monky
bindat git-gutter-fringe git-gutter fringe-helper tex-buf tex dbus xml crm
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode cus-edit
cus-start cus-load ncl-doc ncl-mode-keywords flycheck dash s pylookup generic
geiser-install xscheme scheme geiser-load geiser highlight-parentheses hl-sexp
dired-aux dired-x dired-details windmove winner readline-complete tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec recentf tree-widget uniquify goto-last-change saveplace
ace-jump-mode edict edict-japanese edict-english edict-morphology edict-edit
dui-registry dui dictem multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect yasnippet derived auto-complete-config
auto-complete easy-mmode popup flyspell ispell autopair smex ido diminish
backup-each-save which-func imenu paren edmacro kmacro cedet-devel-load
eieio-opt find-func srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion sb-info ede/speedbar ede/files
ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio eieio-core
cedet-remove-builtin .loaddefs pydoc-info byte-opt warnings advice info-look
info deferred el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile
cconv cl nadvice cl-lib dired time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.
YYR