Subject: bug#14417: closed (Re: bug#14417: 24.3.50; crash when quitting from ediff)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:16:03 +0000

Your bug report

#14417: 24.3.50; crash when quitting from ediff 

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
14417: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14417
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#14417: 24.3.50; crash when quitting from ediff
From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
To: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:15:07 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello.

19 aug 2013 kl. 17:42 skrev Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>:

> 
> Hello Jan,
> 
> On Aug 10 2013, Jan Djärv <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> Hello.
>> 
>> I have checked in a fix that ignores this error in the trunk.  Please try it
>> and see if it fixes the issue for you.
>> 
> 
> Yes, It does fix the bug for me. this can be closed. 

Closing, thanks for testing.

	Jan D.

Subject: 24.3.50; crash when quitting from ediff
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 03:39:58 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This crash is easily reproducible on my system. backtrace is attached.
Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.7 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-05-17 on sealion
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec --enable-checking
 --without-compress-info CFLAGS=-g -O0'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> SPC q M-> p p SPC h M-> M-< h SPC C-x 1 <return> 
C-x o M-3 C-x C-g SPC SPC SPC j SPC C-g C-g C-x o C-x 
1 SPC SPC M-> M-< SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-l M-v q M-< n SPC k SPC SPC k P h <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> h N SPC <backspace> q g SPC n SPC P N n 
n k <tab> q g SPC k k k k k g C-u q M-k M-k M-k M-k 
M-k M-k M-k C-x C-f <backspace> g i <backspace> <backspace> 
C-g M-x g n u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> b 
u g C-g C-x C-f <backspace> e m <backspace> <backspace> 
g i <backspace> <backspace> e m a <return> <return> 
s <return> C-d M-> M-< C-s b t C-n C-p <return> C-s 
f o n t C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-> M-< C-s 
F f o <backspace> <backspace> C-n C-x b C-g M-> C-x 
k <return> M-x g <backspace> C-g <f9> g M-x b u g <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p <return>

Recent messages:
Server nnimap+localimap previously determined to be down; not retrying
Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: 
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Warning: Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: ; Server nnimap+localimap previously determined to be down; not retrying; Opening nnimap server on localimap...failed: ; Unable to open server nnimap+localimap due to: make client process failed: connection refused, :name, *nnimap*, :buffer,  *nnimap localhost nil  *nntpd**, :host, localhost, :service, 993, :nowait, nil

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-709bfec/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message footnote emacsbug ede/emacs qp mule-util flow-fill
mm-archive smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic pop3
nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file gnutls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat bbdb-com
gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir gnus-gravatar mail-extr
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gravatar url-cache bbdb timezone bbdb-loaddefs nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader door-gnus json url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw network-stream starttls tls semantic/imenu
semantic/sb semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode compile semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent jedi epc ctable concurrent python rx
semantic/analyze/complete autorevert doc-view jka-compr image-mode hl-line
view smerge-mode magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit epa epg epg-config
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util reftex-sel reftex-cite add-log texmathp
reftex-auc semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/senator semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate working fame pulse reftex-parse misearch
multi-isearch preview prv-emacs ac-math tex-fold font-latex latex tex-style
latexenc org-table executable vc-git goto-addr autoinsert zotelo reftex-dcr
reftex reftex-vars ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-ditaa ob-sh ob-python
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-inlinetask org-special-blocks org-html org-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda ede/maven2 ede/lein2 ede/ant ede/cpp-root
ede/java-root ede/jvm-base cedet-files ede/dired gnus-dired notifications
elisp-slime-nav etags eldoc paredit ido-ubiquitous-autoloads tango-theme
emms-info-libtag emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-lastfm-client parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat time smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
ps-print ps-def lpr jabber-autoloads twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap battery w3m-load webjump browse-url japanese-holidays
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-indent ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs monky
bindat git-gutter-fringe git-gutter fringe-helper tex-buf tex dbus xml crm
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode cus-edit
cus-start cus-load ncl-doc ncl-mode-keywords flycheck dash s pylookup generic
geiser-install xscheme scheme geiser-load geiser highlight-parentheses hl-sexp
dired-aux dired-x dired-details windmove winner readline-complete tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec recentf tree-widget uniquify goto-last-change saveplace
ace-jump-mode edict edict-japanese edict-english edict-morphology edict-edit
dui-registry dui dictem multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect yasnippet derived auto-complete-config
auto-complete easy-mmode popup flyspell ispell autopair smex ido diminish
backup-each-save which-func imenu paren edmacro kmacro cedet-devel-load
eieio-opt find-func srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion sb-info ede/speedbar ede/files
ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio eieio-core
cedet-remove-builtin .loaddefs pydoc-info byte-opt warnings advice info-look
info deferred el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile
cconv cl nadvice cl-lib dired time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.
YYR