Subject: 24.3; segfault in draw_glyphs

From: William Bert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 22:54:01 -0400

* On OS X 10.8.3
* Happens with both
http://emacsformacosx.com/
and
https://github.com/railwaycat/emacs-mac-port

* Repro from emacs -Q:

0. Obtain magit. I'm using 924a56fe24c3c4acf55daa7266b2e9ad4fc30abb (master
HEAD as I write this), but I have also seen this happen with earlier
versions for several weeks.
1. (add-to-list 'load-path "/path/to/magit")
2. (require 'magit)
3. Open a file that is in a git repo. For example, I can repro using my own
.emacs.d, https://github.com/sandinmyjoints/.emacs.d. It's not very big
(184 commits).
4. Do command `magit-status`
5. Hit `l` for magit-log
6. Hit `l` for short log
7. Hit `q` to bury log.
8. Hit `q` to bury magit-status.
9. Repeat steps 4-8 until crash.

With my normal .emacs.d, I can repeat it only 2-3 times before crash. With
emacs -Q, it takes more like 5-8. Step 6 seems to get a little slower each
time it is run.

Here is the OS X Console User Diagnostic Report from the most recent crash:

Process:         Emacs [89410]
Path:            /Applications/Emacs-Mac-24.3.app/Contents/MacOS/./Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         24.3 (1.1)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  bash [87434]
User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2013-05-09 22:35:01.283 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)
Report Version:  10

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x00007fff5f3ad2d0

VM Regions Near 0x7fff5f3ad2d0:
    CG backing stores      00000001c9907000-00000001c9b47000 [ 2304K]
rw-/rw- SM=SHM
--> STACK GUARD            00007fff5bc00000-00007fff5f3af000 [ 55.7M]
---/rwx SM=NUL  stack guard for thread 0
    Stack                  00007fff5f3af000-00007fff5f400000 [  324K]
rw-/rwx SM=PRV  thread 0

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   Emacs                         0x000000010001c084 draw_glyphs + 500
1   Emacs                         0x000000010001fec6 x_write_glyphs + 198
2   Emacs                         0x0000000100007c52 update_window_line +
2498
3   Emacs                         0x0000000100008e6b update_window + 4171
4   Emacs                         0x000000010000960a update_window_tree +
106
5   Emacs                         0x00000001000095e7 update_window_tree + 71
6   Emacs                         0x000000010000b467 update_frame + 391
7   Emacs                         0x0000000100041e48 redisplay_internal +
3800
8   Emacs                         0x00000001000aad7f read_char + 7439
9   Emacs                         0x00000001000adab3 read_key_sequence +
7347
10  Emacs                         0x00000001000af4f9 command_loop_1 + 5097
11  Emacs                         0x0000000100114e09
internal_condition_case + 297
12  Emacs                         0x00000001000ae0ed command_loop_2 + 77
13  Emacs                         0x0000000100114f05 internal_catch + 213
14  Emacs                         0x00000001000afaf2 recursive_edit_1 + 226
15  Emacs                         0x00000001000a0777 Frecursive_edit + 231
16  Emacs                         0x000000010009d4c8 main + 5288
17  Emacs                         0x0000000100002114 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8cad6d16 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff90c58dea _dispatch_mgr_invoke +
883
2   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff90c589ee _dispatch_mgr_thread +
54

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8cad66d6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92681f4c _pthread_workq_return
+ 25
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92681d13 _pthread_wqthread + 412
3   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff9266c1d1 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8cad66d6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92681f4c _pthread_workq_return
+ 25
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92681d13 _pthread_wqthread + 412
3   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff9266c1d1 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8cad66d6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92681f4c _pthread_workq_return
+ 25
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92681d13 _pthread_wqthread + 412
3   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff9266c1d1 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:: CVDisplayLink
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8cad60fa __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff92683fe9 _pthread_cond_wait +
869
2   com.apple.CoreVideo           0x00007fff9285c2a1
CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 689
3   com.apple.CoreVideo           0x00007fff9285bfd7 startIOThread(void*) +
148
4   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff9267f7a2 _pthread_start + 327
5   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff9266c1e1 thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000002d60  rbx: 0x0000000000000005  rcx: 0x0000000000000000
 rdx: 0x000000010001ed58
  rdi: 0x0000000101ade648  rsi: 0x00007fff5f3ad2e0  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfcdd0
 rsp: 0x00007fff5f3ad2d0
   r8: 0x0000000000000020   r9: 0x000000000000163d  r10: 0x0000000000002cec
 r11: 0x00007fff5f3b2ec0
  r12: 0x0000000000000000  r13: 0x0000000000002cec  r14: 0x00007fff5f3b0140
 r15: 0x00007fff5f3b0040
  rip: 0x000000010001c084  rfl: 0x0000000000010202  cr2: 0x00007fff5f3ad2d0
Logical CPU: 1

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x100229fe7 +Emacs (???)
<EB59B032-7444-38C5-8D5B-14E357EC54BD>
/Applications/Emacs-Mac-24.3.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x10108c000 -        0x101099fff  libGPUSupport.dylib (8.7.25)
<F884DCD6-8234-3D23-BEC6-4EC4CE5101EF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport.dylib
       0x1010a0000 -        0x1010cbfff  GLRendererFloat (8.7.25)
<BB54593F-07F0-392A-8993-CA844F4A20E8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
       0x1010d4000 -        0x1010ddfe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.2.16)
<DB9678F6-7D50-384A-A961-6109B61D1607>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x1010eb000 -        0x1010ebff1 +cl_kernels (???)
<FFC7AB6D-8C7D-4FB3-98C1-8EB9E7087DBF> cl_kernels
       0x1010f1000 -        0x1010f1ff9 +cl_kernels (???)
<59AF84CA-D689-49F8-ABA6-4D869E6633D2> cl_kernels
       0x1017fd000 -        0x1017feffb +cl_kernels (???)
<8E066C47-98B5-44F5-B77C-CF4674809720> cl_kernels
       0x102ab2000 -        0x102c70fff  GLEngine (8.7.25)
<8398B57C-EE2D-3006-940C-CECE8E719D3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
       0x102e00000 -        0x102f70fff  libGLProgrammability.dylib
(8.7.25) <EE2DD8AF-C6C3-303D-976E-87B4AABF8371>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
       0x106225000 -        0x1065e1ff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver (8.10.44 - 8.1.0)
<8798BDEE-7685-3301-A926-9DA29BC51B94>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver
       0x108fa0000 -        0x10903aff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.2.16)
<5D62BED8-DF5D-3C51-94B4-57368FF10DDB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff6435b000 -     0x7fff6438f93f  dyld (210.2.3)
<A40597AA-5529-3337-8C09-D8A014EB1578> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8ac4e000 -     0x7fff8ac6efff  libPng.dylib (849)
<F4C23A55-F17B-3E4F-9E80-BC97F778BA49>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8ac72000 -     0x7fff8acccff7  com.apple.opencl (2.2.18 - 2.2.18)
<4A78E53C-17B0-3B2D-A9EA-EF8720FE4134>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8ad6d000 -     0x7fff8b164fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4)
<D632EC8B-2BA0-3853-800A-20DA00A1091C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8b264000 -     0x7fff8b267fff  libRadiance.dylib (849)
<F7D9A0FD-1195-34CB-BFE5-79DAF3F40AC3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8b268000 -     0x7fff8b403fef  com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0)
<FAE13169-295A-33A5-8E6B-7C2CC1407FA7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8b404000 -     0x7fff8b486ff7  com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0)
<C94B0C6C-1320-35A1-8143-FE252E7B2A08>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8b487000 -     0x7fff8b4caff7  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 80.6) <5CFA361D-4853-3ACC-9EFC-A2AC1F43BA4B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8b4cd000 -     0x7fff8b642fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (596.3.3 -
596.3.3) <3739DC8D-8610-3740-80EC-43E130779CB8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff8b700000 -     0x7fff8b756fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417)
<A1129272-FEC8-350B-BA26-5A97F23C413D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8b757000 -     0x7fff8b7b6fff  com.apple.AE (645.6 - 645.6)
<44F403C1-660A-3543-AB9C-3902E02F936F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8b7b7000 -     0x7fff8b7b9fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 23) <A97D348B-32BF-3E52-8DF2-59BFAD21E1A3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8b7c0000 -     0x7fff8b7c4ff7  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 -
94) <AAC003DE-2D6E-38B7-B66B-1F3DA91E7245>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff8b7d1000 -     0x7fff8b7e2ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (166)
<649CAE0E-8FFE-3C60-A849-BE6300E4B726> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b7eb000 -     0x7fff8b7fffff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12)
<94EDF2AB-809C-3D15-BED5-7AD45B2A7C16>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8b847000 -     0x7fff8b884fef  libGLImage.dylib (8.7.25)
<139A9892-A6F2-3F49-87FB-E7AC3F56E003>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8b93e000 -     0x7fff8b94cfff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60027)
<BAAFE0C9-BB86-3CA7-88C0-E3CBA98DA06F> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8b94d000 -     0x7fff8b964fff  libGL.dylib (8.7.25)
<15F5CB64-847B-3D3D-9663-E0523F15F513>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8b965000 -     0x7fff8b9fffff  libvMisc.dylib (380.6)
<714336EA-1C0E-3735-B31C-19DFDAAF6221>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8ba00000 -     0x7fff8bc85ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (4.03 -
676) <BC5109D0-87F4-3F88-8DBD-3330B6524913>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff8bc86000 -     0x7fff8be34fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.2)
<234EABE1-067C-3DAE-BEAC-674526E232C2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8c1c1000 -     0x7fff8c1c9ff7  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.37)
<616FC901-151E-38BF-B2C4-24A351C5FAAD> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8c2a1000 -     0x7fff8c2c2ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (33)
<736ABE58-8DED-3289-A042-C25AF7AE5B23> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8c33d000 -     0x7fff8c3bbff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55115.4) <C5461971-E455-31A6-99B8-AF80C4BC26DD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8c3c8000 -     0x7fff8c3c8fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155)
<372716D2-6FA1-3611-8501-3DD1D4A6E8C8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff8c3c9000 -     0x7fff8c464fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 -
117) <C304FDB8-2FF7-34BC-858A-2B96C2B039D5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff8c465000 -     0x7fff8c466ff7  libSystem.B.dylib (169.3)
<365477AB-D641-389D-B8F4-A1FAE9657EEE> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8c467000 -     0x7fff8c495fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(154.2 - 154.2) <3E6196E6-F3B4-316F-9E1F-13B6B9694C7E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff8c496000 -     0x7fff8c49afff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (32.3)
<AD8391D9-56DD-3A78-A294-6A30E6ECE1A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8c543000 -     0x7fff8c549fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (331.0.4)
<004875C9-182C-34E9-B6C8-5B2BF2A998E1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff8c54a000 -     0x7fff8c54afff  com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib
3.8) <794317C7-4E38-338A-A874-5E18001C8503>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8c54b000 -     0x7fff8c54efff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42)
<343904FE-3022-3573-97D6-5FE17F8643BA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff8c7ab000 -     0x7fff8c7adff7  libunc.dylib (25)
<92805328-CD36-34FF-9436-571AB0485072> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8c7c8000 -     0x7fff8c8bdfff  libiconv.2.dylib (34)
<FEE8B996-EB44-37FA-B96E-D379664DEFE1> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8c8be000 -     0x7fff8c908ff7  libGLU.dylib (8.7.25)
<C243C6D3-3384-3DB1-BB15-E27B65C87294>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8c9e0000 -     0x7fff8ca2fff7  libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2)
<CE0C29A3-C420-339B-ADAA-52F4683233CC> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8ca30000 -     0x7fff8ca57ff7  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.16 - 16) <E4888388-F41B-313E-9CBB-5807D077BDA9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff8caae000 -     0x7fff8cab5fff  libcopyfile.dylib (89)
<876573D0-E907-3566-A108-577EAD1B6182> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8cab6000 -     0x7fff8cac3fff  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29)
<CE9785E8-B535-3504-B392-82F0064D9AF2> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8cac4000 -     0x7fff8cadfff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(2050.22.13) <5A961E2A-CFB8-362B-BC43-122704AEB047>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff8cae0000 -     0x7fff8cb61fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
707.5) <4140B1F6-7D73-33C7-B3F2-4DB349C31AE9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8ccb7000 -     0x7fff8cd7cff7  com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1)
<83D2C92D-6842-3C9D-9289-39D5B4554C3A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8cd8a000 -     0x7fff8cde6ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93)
<F2C7E0B6-B241-3020-B30A-0636D0FA3378>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8ce05000 -     0x7fff8cf90ff7  com.apple.WebKit (8536 -
8536.28.10) <792FA1F3-68F2-36F8-A070-898B3682F5DE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x7fff8cf91000 -     0x7fff8cf93fff  libquarantine.dylib (52)
<4BE2E642-A14F-340A-B482-5BD2AEFD9C24> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8cf94000 -     0x7fff8d11afff  libBLAS.dylib (1073.4)
<C102C0F6-8CB6-3B49-BA6B-2EB61F0B2784>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8d194000 -     0x7fff8d1a2fff  com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1)
<5AC28666-7642-395F-A923-C6F8A274BBBD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x7fff8d1a3000 -     0x7fff8d1a4ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220.2)
<6838A6FD-8626-3356-BB4F-BB4787216207>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8d1a5000 -     0x7fff8d1abfff  libmacho.dylib (829)
<BF332AD9-E89F-387E-92A4-6E1AB74BD4D9> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8d1ac000 -     0x7fff8d1d3fff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols
(4.1 - 410) <50F5A52C-8FB6-300A-977D-5CFDE4D5796B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff8d1d4000 -     0x7fff8d1f9ff7  libc++abi.dylib (26)
<D86169F3-9F31-377A-9AF3-DB17142052E4> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8d1fa000 -     0x7fff8d263fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (56)
<EAA2B53E-EADE-39CF-A0EF-FB9D4940672A> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff8d264000 -     0x7fff8d277ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <2F2694E9-A7BC-33C7-B4CF-8EC907DF0FEB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff8d4ed000 -     0x7fff8d5deff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.8.3 - 345) <F9FAEAF0-B9A5-34DF-94B7-926FB03AD5F6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8d5e7000 -     0x7fff8d5e7fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 -
vecLib 3.8) <B5A18EE8-DF81-38DD-ACAF-7076B2A26225>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8d5e8000 -     0x7fff8d5ecfff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<C8F45864-5B58-3237-87E1-2C258A1D73B8> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8d5ed000 -     0x7fff8d5edfff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19)
<1F77945C-F37A-3171-B22E-F7AB0FCBB4D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff8d5ee000 -     0x7fff8d61aff7  libRIP.A.dylib (331.0.4)
<4B261CE2-524E-3FA9-9437-B70DAC1EAB95>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8d61b000 -     0x7fff8d61cff7  libdnsinfo.dylib (453.19)
<14202FFB-C3CA-3FCC-94B0-14611BF8692D> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff8d669000 -     0x7fff8d669ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.8 - 1.8) <173346B7-614C-380B-8E80-9BD1BE501674>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8d87d000 -     0x7fff8d89fff7  libxpc.dylib (140.42)
<BBE558BD-5E55-35E4-89ED-1AA6B056D05A> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8d8ab000 -     0x7fff8d8acfff  liblangid.dylib (116)
<864C409D-D56B-383E-9B44-A435A47F2346> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8d8ad000 -     0x7fff8d8e8fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <67FBDB29-3B9F-309A-BA7C-AA5921D9A4FB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff8d8f5000 -     0x7fff8d944ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (100)
<2E03D7DA-9B8F-31BB-8FB5-3D3B6272127F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8d945000 -     0x7fff8d98dfff  libcurl.4.dylib (69.2)
<EBDBF42D-E4A6-3D05-A76B-2817D79D59E2> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff8d9de000 -     0x7fff8da4cfff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 -
755.22.5) <1547DA6F-9793-30A2-8E92-7368DE84D46C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff8da4d000 -     0x7fff8db9efff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.8 - 1.8)
<C680EE1A-B4ED-3E77-A08C-DC47922ACA33>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8dba4000 -     0x7fff8dbadff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 -
26.1) <40A129A8-4E5D-3C7A-B299-8CB203C4C65D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff8dbae000 -     0x7fff8dcabff7  libxml2.2.dylib (22.3)
<47B09CB2-C636-3024-8B55-6040F7829B4C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8dd2f000 -     0x7fff8dd34fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (30)
<08F8731D-5961-39F1-AD00-4590321D24A9> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8de94000 -     0x7fff8deabfff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1
- 132.3) <FD4A84B3-13A8-3C60-A59E-25A361447A17>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8deac000 -     0x7fff8deefff7  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192)
<0BF1F2D2-3648-36B7-BE4B-551A0173209B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff8df03000 -     0x7fff8df42ff7  com.apple.QD (3.42 - 285)
<8DF36FCA-C06B-30F4-A631-7BE2FF7E56D1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8df43000 -     0x7fff8df58fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0)
<17A45CE6-7DA3-36A5-B7EF-72BC136981AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff8df59000 -     0x7fff8dfc1ff7  libc++.1.dylib (65.1)
<20E31B90-19B9-3C2A-A9EB-474E08F9FE05> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8dfc2000 -     0x7fff8e006fff  libcups.2.dylib (327.3)
<71E771A1-0489-3417-8A4A-56A2C930F80C> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff8e051000 -     0x7fff8e07cfff  libxslt.1.dylib (11.3)
<441776B8-9130-3893-956F-39C85FFA644F> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff8e0a0000 -     0x7fff8e0a1fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(8) <8548E0DC-0D2F-30B6-B045-FE8A038E76D8>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8e0ae000 -     0x7fff8e0bdfff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.7 - 1.8.7)
<26F7FF79-6BB2-3968-B70D-71D4E07C9551>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8e8a9000 -     0x7fff8e8abff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print
(8.0 - 258) <34666CC2-B86D-3313-B3B6-A9977AD593DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff8ec40000 -     0x7fff8ec52ff7  libz.1.dylib (43)
<2A1551E8-A272-3DE5-B692-955974FE1416> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8ec53000 -     0x7fff8ec8bfff  libtidy.A.dylib (15.10)
<9009156B-84F5-3781-BFCB-B409B538CD18> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f16f000 -     0x7fff8f18eff7  libresolv.9.dylib (51)
<0882DC2D-A892-31FF-AD8C-0BB518C48B23> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8f18f000 -     0x7fff8f240fff  com.apple.LaunchServices (539.7 -
539.7) <DA7C602E-5E01-31B8-925D-B45360CA089F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8f241000 -     0x7fff8f296ff7  libTIFF.dylib (849)
<C4D0E196-9319-319B-AF72-8B63FB5AF71B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff8f2c1000 -     0x7fff8f2c7ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.1)
<21703D36-2DAB-3D8B-8442-EAAB23C060D3> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8f2fa000 -     0x7fff8f354fff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.3 - 387.2)
<5BA0CBED-4D80-386A-9646-F835C9805B71>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8f355000 -     0x7fff8f412ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 -
4.8.0) <6CE333AE-EDDB-3768-9598-9DB38041DC55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8f4b2000 -     0x7fff8f4f2ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (14 - 687)
<8AAA8CC3-3ACD-34A5-9E57-9B24AD8AFD4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff8f500000 -     0x7fff8f55dff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.1 -
4.1.1) <D15F3FB3-BE53-3545-AD37-9A25A597FE3C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8f55e000 -     0x7fff8f55efff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (45
- 45) <A3ABF20B-ED3A-32B5-830E-B37831A45A80>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8f5a2000 -     0x7fff9055ffff  com.apple.WebCore (8536 -
8536.28.10) <89CDA119-0FC8-3D0E-87B8-AB96BE6D1A36>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x7fff90560000 -     0x7fff9056dff7  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 - 85)
<EE68BDCC-AF2E-34D3-8E4F-87379E3A4D8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff90577000 -     0x7fff90679fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (47)
<74F165AD-4572-3B26-B0E2-A97477FE59D0> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff9069b000 -     0x7fff9071bff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(332 - 341.1) <BD83B039-AB25-3E3E-9975-A67DAE66988B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff9071c000 -     0x7fff9071efff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(8.7.25) <A45E21E3-4B40-39B0-A8B6-411526A84F47>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff90780000 -     0x7fff9078bff7  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement
(2.0 - 2.0) <C12962D5-85FB-349E-AA56-64F4F487F219>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff9078c000 -     0x7fff90790fff  libGIF.dylib (849)
<6A664B4D-0A88-33F7-9064-0CD159AB9CE9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff90a55000 -     0x7fff90a5afff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 -
151.10) <CF44120B-9B01-32DD-852E-C9C0E1243FC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff90a5b000 -     0x7fff90ae8ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <C7F43889-F8BF-3CB9-AD66-11AEFCBCEDE7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff90ae9000 -     0x7fff90c0192f  libobjc.A.dylib (532.2)
<90D31928-F48D-3E37-874F-220A51FD9E37> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff90c02000 -     0x7fff90c53ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <A4341BBD-A330-3A57-8891-E9C1A286A72D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff90c54000 -     0x7fff90c69ff7  libdispatch.dylib (228.23)
<D26996BF-FC57-39EB-8829-F63585561E09> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff90c6a000 -     0x7fff915fa6ff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
331.0.4) <4953961C-96DC-39D7-ADF5-B767F2A7E4E1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff9168e000 -     0x7fff916f6fff  libvDSP.dylib (380.6)
<CD4C5EEB-9E63-30C4-8103-7A5EAEA0BE60>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff916f7000 -     0x7fff91a0eff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1037.5 - 1037.5) <731D8F92-1C52-3613-BA01-EFEA54DADF41>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff91a0f000 -     0x7fff91e2cfff  FaceCoreLight (2.4.1)
<A34C9575-C4C1-31B1-809B-7751070B4E8B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff91e2d000 -     0x7fff91e79ff7  libauto.dylib (185.1)
<73CDC482-16E3-3FC7-9BB4-FBA2DA44DBC2> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff91e7a000 -     0x7fff91eb1ff7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (47)
<923945E6-C489-3406-903B-A362410753F8> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff91f5c000 -     0x7fff91f5efff  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002)
<34E45C60-DC7E-3FCC-A1ED-EBF48B77C559>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff92568000 -     0x7fff9266afff  libJP2.dylib (849)
<4EEA33EB-AF9F-365D-A572-F7D11AD1C76F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff9266b000 -     0x7fff92737ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (825.26)
<4C9EB006-FE1F-3F8F-8074-DFD94CF2CE7B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff92738000 -     0x7fff9273ffff  com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0)
<82E24B9A-7742-3DA3-9E99-ED267D98C05E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff9285a000 -     0x7fff92884ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.4)
<E5082966-6D81-3973-A05A-38AA5B85F886>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff92885000 -     0x7fff9289bfff
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (235.29 - 235.29)
<617EC8F1-BCE7-3553-86DD-F857866E1257>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff9315d000 -     0x7fff9317cff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 -
133.3) <8BEC9AFB-DCAA-37E8-A5AB-24422B234ECF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff9317d000 -     0x7fff93421ff7  com.apple.CoreImage (8.2.4 -
1.0.1) <4A6B017F-B9F7-36DA-943D-A95611F147EA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff93422000 -     0x7fff93429fff  libGFXShared.dylib (8.7.25)
<869580B2-39CB-30C3-B76E-73BB4894B6B7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff9342a000 -     0x7fff93436fff  libCSync.A.dylib (331.0.4)
<C7043BB7-284D-3B9F-A5CB-78ADE691B2D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff9347c000 -     0x7fff93480fff  libCGXType.A.dylib (331.0.4)
<251D4D2D-92B9-3D56-B348-CD67397F71FE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff93481000 -     0x7fff93490ff7  libxar.1.dylib (105)
<370ED355-E516-311E-BAFD-D80633A84BE1> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff93491000 -     0x7fff9349fff7  libkxld.dylib (2050.22.13)
<4AAF0573-8632-3D06-BE32-C5675F77638D> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff934a0000 -     0x7fff934a0fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 -
Accelerate 1.8) <6AD48543-0864-3D40-80CE-01F184F24B45>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff93762000 -     0x7fff93a33ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
55179.11) <73958084-5BBC-3597-A751-7370B0C247E5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff93b0e000 -     0x7fff93b2bff7  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 -
148.3) <C008F56A-1E01-3D4C-A9AF-97799D0FAE69>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff93b2c000 -     0x7fff93b2cfff  libkeymgr.dylib (25)
<CC9E3394-BE16-397F-926B-E579B60EE429> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff93b2d000 -     0x7fff93b2dfff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.3)
<F8681222-0969-3B10-8BCE-C55A4B9C520C> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff93b2e000 -     0x7fff93b39fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5)
<C49275CC-835A-3207-AFBA-8C01374927B6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff93b48000 -     0x7fff93b76ff7  libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6)
<B434BE5C-25AB-3EBD-BAA7-5304B34E3441> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff93b77000 -     0x7fff93b82fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0)
<7A953C1F-8B18-3E46-9BEA-26D9B5B7745D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff93b83000 -     0x7fff93ba4fff  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.15)
<C9A7EE77-B637-3676-B667-C0843BBB0409>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff93ba5000 -     0x7fff93ca2fff  libsqlite3.dylib (138.1)
<ADE9CB98-D77D-300C-A32A-556B7440769F> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff94c9f000 -     0x7fff94d45ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(557.6 - 557.6) <1BDB5456-0CE9-301C-99C1-8EFD0D2BFCCD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff94d46000 -     0x7fff94d47ff7  libremovefile.dylib (23.2)
<6763BC8E-18B8-3AD9-8FFA-B43713A7264F> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff94e65000 -     0x7fff94e6ffff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5)
<D803919C-3102-3515-A178-61E9C86C46A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff94e70000 -     0x7fff950a5ff7  com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7)
<24E0A6B4-9ECA-3D12-B26A-72B9DCF09768>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff95118000 -     0x7fff95185ff7  com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.1 -
269.2) <4FD4A7CE-BB00-3AAB-B7AA-AE395D5400EC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff95186000 -     0x7fff9519dfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 -
151.10) <FFBBA538-00B5-334E-BA5B-C8AD6CDCDA14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff95387000 -     0x7fff953c1ff7  com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0)
<970CAE00-1437-3F4E-B677-0FDB3714C08C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff953c2000 -     0x7fff954dbfff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.0
- 849) <C52AED41-A7C2-300B-91FA-5AF73718D243>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff95591000 -     0x7fff95599fff  liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2)
<2F71CAF8-6524-329E-AC56-C506658B4C0C> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff9559a000 -     0x7fff9566cff7  com.apple.CoreText (260.0 -
275.16) <5BFC1D67-6A6F-38BC-9D90-9C712684EDAC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff9566d000 -     0x7fff95672fff  libcache.dylib (57)
<65187C6E-3FBF-3EB8-A1AA-389445E2984D> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff9569b000 -     0x7fff956f2ff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface
(1.0 - 1) <F1D43DFB-1796-361B-AD4B-39F1EED3BE19>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff95751000 -     0x7fff9582bfff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.2
- 1.4.2) <0B557393-CD2A-3076-BED2-F28D02E1EC1D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff9582c000 -     0x7fff9584eff7  com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1)
<C49B8820-34ED-39D7-A407-A3E854153556>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff95864000 -     0x7fff9589afff  libsystem_info.dylib (406.17)
<4FFCA242-7F04-365F-87A6-D4EFB89503C1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff9589b000 -     0x7fff958a9ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (77.10)
<0D99F24E-56FE-380F-B81B-4A4C630EE587>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff958aa000 -     0x7fff958d2fff  libJPEG.dylib (849)
<5C9052F6-D0B3-39CC-8302-468B43D694D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff95b61000 -     0x7fff95d61fff  libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.2)
<FD6282D8-DF3F-3842-8C2E-CF478D2B9669> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff95d62000 -     0x7fff95e82fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.3 -
1.7.3) <707F77D2-EC0E-3431-840F-B984BD7ABDD6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff95e83000 -     0x7fff95ebbfff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (37.3)
<68D5B5F5-8252-3F1E-AFF1-C6AFE145DBC1> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff95ebc000 -     0x7fff95ebdfff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (59)
<D92DCBC3-541C-37BD-AADE-ACC75A0C59C8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff95ebe000 -     0x7fff96159fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (8536 -
8536.28.10) <BC911515-D051-3E2E-8E57-D36878407C60>
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x7fff9615a000 -     0x7fff96167fff  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 -
1.0) <5508344A-2A7E-3122-9562-6F363910A80E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff961c9000 -     0x7fff961cdff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<F2F3B753-FC73-3543-8BBE-859FDBB4D6A6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff961db000 -     0x7fff96e08ff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.37)
<FAEA8B77-210F-3C0F-B9CF-85A7595CCA26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff96e09000 -     0x7fff96f14fff  libFontParser.dylib (84.6)
<96C42E49-79A6-3475-B5E4-6A782599A6DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff96f15000 -     0x7fff96fb3ff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 -
150) <84B9825C-3822-375F-BE58-A753444FBDE2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff96fb8000 -     0x7fff96fbbff7  libdyld.dylib (210.2.3)
<F59367C9-C110-382B-A695-9035A6DD387E> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff96fc6000 -     0x7fff971b0ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 -
744.18) <A60C3C9B-3764-3291-844C-C487ACF77C2C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff971b1000 -     0x7fff9750eff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.8 -
945.16) <89BD68FD-72C8-35C1-94C6-3A07F097C50D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff9750f000 -     0x7fff97522ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (32)
<F497D3CE-40D9-3551-84B4-3D5E39600737> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff97523000 -     0x7fff97853fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 626.1)
<656D08C2-9068-3532-ABDD-32EC5057CCB2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff97854000 -     0x7fff97885ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 184.4) <054F2D6F-9CFF-3EF1-9778-25C551B616C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff97886000 -     0x7fff978b4fff  com.apple.shortcut (2.2 - 2.2)
<C573DB65-37FB-3DDC-AB19-525094346D9B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff978b7000 -     0x7fff978bbfff  com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.4 -
86.0.4) <26F01CD4-B76B-37A3-989D-66E8140542B3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff978bc000 -     0x7fff978c2fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.2 -
2.5.2) <C713A35A-360E-36CE-AC0A-25C86A3F50CA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff97a1d000 -     0x7fff97a2aff7  com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0)
<F5BC7D7D-AF28-3C83-A674-DADA48FF7810>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff97a2b000 -     0x7fff97a37fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.8.3 - 417) <48EDDDF3-5720-39D6-B51F-D9AFB93327B3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff97a38000 -     0x7fff97a6efff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98)
<14E788B1-4EB2-3FD7-934B-849534DFC198>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff97a7b000 -     0x7fff97a7bfff  com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57)
<9DD44CB0-C644-35C3-8F57-0B41B3EC147D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff97a7c000 -     0x7fff97b4fff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (7.0 -
7000.2.4) <49FD2D2F-4F2C-39B6-877B-6E3172577D18>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 4
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 237499
    thread_create: 4
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=182.0M resident=78.3M(43%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=103.6M(57%)
Writable regions: Total=372.0M written=25.9M(7%) resident=52.5M(14%)
swapped_out=464K(0%) unallocated=319.5M(86%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                 60.0M
ATS (font support) (reserved)         8K        reserved VM address space
(unallocated)
CG backing stores                  3988K
CG image                             12K
CG raster data                       72K
CG shared images                    224K
CoreAnimation                         4K
CoreImage                             8K
CoreServices                       2840K
IOKit                              7600K
MALLOC                            148.5M
MALLOC guard page                    48K
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)           113.3M        reserved VM address space
(unallocated)
Memory tag=242                       12K
OpenCL                               28K
OpenGL GLSL                        1936K
OpenGL GLSL (reserved)              128K        reserved VM address space
(unallocated)
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              10.9M
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.2M
__DATA                             34.9M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         54.4M
__TEXT                            127.6M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        39.8M
shared memory                      19.0M
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             697.7M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    584.3M

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Applications/Emacs-24.3.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2013-03-13 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
'--with-ns'
 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc
 -mmacosx-version-min=10.7 -isystem
 /Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include/
 -F/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  smart-tab-mode: t
  global-fci-mode: t
  fci-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p <return>

Recent messages:
Fill column set to 80 (was 70) [2 times]
Compiling /Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/magit/tests/magit-tests.el...
(magit-tests-section-has-item-title)
Checking /Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/magit/tests... [2 times]
Checking /Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/markdown-mode/tests... [2 times]
Checking /Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/lua-mode/test/indentation...
Done (Total of 0 files compiled, 2 failed, 34 skipped in 20 directories)
Fill column set to 80 (was 70)
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Fill column set to 80 (was 70) [2 times]
Loading vc-git...done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/william/.emacs.d/elpa/dired+-20130206.1702/dired+ hides
/Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/dired+
/Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/org-clock-save hides ~/.emacs.d/org-clock-save
/Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/.emacs.d/.dir-locals
/Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/json/json hides
/Applications/Emacs-24.3.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/json
/Users/william/.emacs.d/elisp/magit/.dir-locals hides
/Applications/Emacs-24.3.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils vc-git goto-addr mac magit-blame
cl-macs
gv ert ewoc debug magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit
pcvs-util
add-log dirtree windata tree-mode key-bindings edit-server epa-file epa
derived
epg epg-config smart-forward expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-custom expand-region-core edmacro kmacro
smart-tab json-pretty-print json disp-table fill-column-indicator easy-mmode
mode-mappings imenu rainbow-mode color setup-dired+ help-mode dired+ dired-x
dired-aux org-install setup-ido ido-ubiquitous smex ido defuns
exec-path-from-shell sane-defaults electric uniquify warnings subword winner
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu auto-install ffap thingatpt find-func
dired url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile
cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
setup-package
auto-install-autoloads circe-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
dired+-autoloads
edit-server-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
fill-column-indicator-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
lcs-autoloads lui-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads
smart-forward-autoloads expand-region-autoloads smex-autoloads
tracking-autoloads shorten-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads w3m-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package appearance advice help-fns advice-preload paren
grep
compile comint ansi-color ring server cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
williamjohnbert.com | github.com/sandinmyjoints | doread.me |
callandresponsedc.org | twitter.com/williamjohnbert