Subject: bug#14354: Implement array-fold and array-fold-all

From: Jez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 01:36:24 -0400

Ah, I reread my code and realized that I could compare array-types using
eq? instead of equals?. I'll change that once I get feedback on the current
patch.

Jez

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Jez <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Right now there are no library functions for folding over arrays (or
> bytevectors, etc.) This implements them. fold-all produces a single value
> regardless of the number of dimensions of the array; it is implemented on
> top of array-for-each. array-fold produces an array of rank n-1, where n is
> the rank of the original array.
>
> I'll write up documentation if the code looks acceptable.
>
> Regards,
> Jez
>
>