Subject: Re: bug#14333: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs when trying to exit

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:22:59 +0200

FWIW, I've just got another hung session when trying to exit.  The
details are below.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-22 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 113971 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --enable-checking CFLAGS='-O0 -g3'
 CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1 -I/c/usr/include''

TID: 2360
State: Wait:UserRequest
Stack:
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x6c0
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x4a8
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0x1ce
wow64.dll!Wow64LdrpInitialize+0x429
ntdll.dll!RtlIsDosDeviceName_U+0x24c87
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0xe
ntdll.dll!ZwWaitForSingleObject+0x15
kernel32.dll!WaitForSingleObjectEx+0x43
kernel32.dll!WaitForSingleObject+0x12
emacs.exe+0x20e927 is in _sys_wait_accept (src/w32.c:7062)
emacs.exe+0x214b2f is in reader_thread (src/w32proc.c:1017)
kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk+0x12
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36

TID: 3924
State: Wait:UserRequest
Stack:
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x6c0
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x4a8
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0x1ce
wow64.dll!Wow64LdrpInitialize+0x429
ntdll.dll!RtlUniform+0x6e6
ntdll.dll!RtlCreateTagHeap+0xa7
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0xe
ntdll.dll!ZwWaitForSingleObject+0x15
ntdll.dll!RtlIntegerToUnicodeString+0x20b
ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll+0x2a
emacs.exe+0x20cde0 is in term_winsock (src/w32.c:6081).
emacs.exe+0x20f891 is in term_ntproc (src/w32.c:7535).
emacs.exe+0xdb515 is in shut_down_emacs (src/emacs.c:1985).
emacs.exe+0xdb3f9 is in Fkill_emacs (src/emacs.c:1886).
emacs.exe+0x16c3b3 is in Ffuncall (src/eval.c:2853).
emacs.exe+0x1aca5d is in exec_byte_code (src/bytecode.c:905).
emacs.exe+0x16cb95 is in funcall_lambda (src/eval.c:3021).
emacs.exe+0x16c5ef is in Ffuncall (src/eval.c:2902).
emacs.exe+0x1aca5d is in exec_byte_code (src/bytecode.c:905).
emacs.exe+0x16cb95 is in funcall_lambda (src/eval.c:3021).
emacs.exe+0x16c5ef is in Ffuncall (src/eval.c:2902).
emacs.exe+0x165f8b is in Fcall_interactively (src/callint.c:836).
emacs.exe+0x16c408 is in Ffuncall (src/eval.c:2860).
emacs.exe+0x1aca5d is in exec_byte_code (src/bytecode.c:905).
emacs.exe+0x16cb95 is in funcall_lambda (src/eval.c:3021).
emacs.exe+0x16c5ef is in Ffuncall (src/eval.c:2902).
emacs.exe+0x16be9e is in call1 (src/eval.c:2652).
emacs.exe+0xddd2b is in command_loop_1 (src/keyboard.c:1568).
emacs.exe+0x16921c is in internal_condition_case (src/eval.c:1339).
emacs.exe+0xdd1ba is in command_loop_2 (src/keyboard.c:1161).
emacs.exe+0x168b36 is in internal_catch (src/eval.c:1113).
emacs.exe+0xdd172 is in command_loop (src/keyboard.c:1141).
emacs.exe+0xdc929 is in recursive_edit_1 (src/keyboard.c:779).
emacs.exe+0xdcae5 No source file for address 0x1dcae5.
emacs.exe+0xdadb2 is in main (src/emacs.c:1572).
emacs.exe+0x10fd No source file for address 0x10010fd.
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36

TID: 7296
State: Wait:UserRequest
Stack:
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x6c0
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0xf5
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0x1ce
wow64.dll!Wow64LdrpInitialize+0x429
ntdll.dll!RtlIsDosDeviceName_U+0x24c87
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0xe
ntdll.dll!ZwWaitForMultipleObjects+0x15
kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk+0x12
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36

TID: 7316
State: Wait:WrUserRequest
Stack:
wow64win.dll+0x3fe3a
wow64win.dll+0x1aea8
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0xd7
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x2d
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0x1ce
wow64.dll!Wow64LdrpInitialize+0x429
ntdll.dll!RtlIsDosDeviceName_U+0x24c87
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0xe
USER32.dll!DispatchMessageW+0x5c
emacs.exe+0x1dbcce is in w32_msg_pump (src/w32fns.c:2441).
emacs.exe+0x1dbf0c is in w32_msg_worker@4 (src/w32fns.c:2669).
kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk+0x12
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36

TID: 7760
State: Wait:UserRequest
Stack:
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x6c0
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0x4a8
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0x1ce
wow64.dll!Wow64LdrpInitialize+0x429
ntdll.dll!RtlIsDosDeviceName_U+0x24c87
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0xe
ntdll.dll!ZwWaitForSingleObject+0x15
kernel32.dll!WaitForSingleObjectEx+0x43
kernel32.dll!WaitForSingleObject+0x12
emacs.exe+0x214bed is in reader_thread (src/w32proc.c:1049).
kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk+0x12
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63
ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36

-- 
Dani Moncayo