Subject: Re: bug#14333: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs when trying to exit

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 18:35:25 +0300

> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:18:22 +0200
> From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> 
> >> I'm attaching the list of DLLs that appear in the lower pane when I
> >> select the "emacs.exe" process in the upper pane.
> >
> > Thanks, I will have a look.
> >
> >> Also, note that I've extracted this information from a normal (not
> >> hung) session, because I killed the last hung session.  Do you need me
> >> to report this information from a hung session?
> >
> > Yes, please.
> 
> I'm attaching again the list of DLLs taken from a hung session.

Thanks.  I see nothing suspicious here.

Does this happen only when you exit Emacs that runs via the remote
desktop?  If you experience these hangs when running Emacs locally,
could you perhaps show a couple of instances of stack traces of all
the threads when Emacs hangs in a local session?

Otherwise, I'm beginning to think that this is something peculiar to
an rdesktop session.