Subject: bug#14333: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs when trying to exit

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:39:36 +0200

> Which optional DLLs do you usually have loaded into Emacs at this
> stage, and are any of them dependent on libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll?
>
> (Let me know if you need help in determining which DLLs are
> dynamically loaded by Emacs by using Process Explorer.)

After googling about this, I think I've managed to get the information
(Menu: View > Lower Pane View > DLLs).

I'm attaching the list of DLLs that appear in the lower pane when I
select the "emacs.exe" process in the upper pane.  As you can see,
"libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll" is not listed there, but I don't know whether
some of those DLLs depend ultimately on "libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll" (I'd say
no, but I'm not sure).  Is there a way to get the full dependency
tree?

Also, note that I've extracted this information from a normal (not
hung) session, because I killed the last hung session.  Do you need me
to report this information from a hung session?

-- 
Dani Moncayo