Subject: Re: bug#14333: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs when trying to exit

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:46:00 +0300

> Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:15:11 +0200
> From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> 
> >> > If you comment out the call to term_winsock in term_ntproc, does the
> >> > problem go away?
> 
> I've just got a hung session with a binary built with the above change
> (on top of the last pre-release 24.3.92.1).
> 
> The backtrace looks similar to the ones already reported:

Actually, it's not similar, it's quite different.

However, I suspect that GDB lies to us about the backtrace, and at the
very least conceals part of the stack frames.  Could you please
produce the stack traces from Process Explorer, as you did in the
past?

Thanks.