Subject: bug#14330: closed (Re: bug#14330: 24.3.50; Segfault when finishing edit in wdired)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 12:38:03 +0000

Your bug report

#14330: 24.3.50; Segfault when finishing edit in wdired

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
14330: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14330
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#14330: 24.3.50; Segfault when finishing edit in wdired
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 14:37:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Never seen this since.

Subject: 24.3.50; Segfault when finishing edit in wdired
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 02:19:58 +0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

First time I see this, probably won't be able to reproduce. But here's
the gdb output (I'll keep the it running for a little while yet, in case
someone's interested):

Starting program: /home/gutov/emacs-bzr/trunk/src/emacs 
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffeba9b700 (LWP 8381)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeac70700 (LWP 8382)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x000000000064edad in interval_has_some_properties (plist=43946502, i=0x0)
    at textprop.c:266
266	      for (tail2 = i->plist; CONSP (tail2); tail2 = Fcdr (XCDR (tail2)))
(gdb) xbacktrace
"remove-text-properties" (0xffffcd00)
"wdired-change-to-dired-mode" (0xffffd1f0)
"wdired-finish-edit" (0xffffd700)
"call-interactively" (0xffffda20)
"command-execute" (0xffffdf38)
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000000064edad in interval_has_some_properties (plist=43946502, i=0x0)
    at textprop.c:266
        tail1 = 43946502
        tail2 = 140737488342032
        sym = 13010818
#1  0x000000000065236a in Fremove_text_properties (start=4, end=1332, 
    properties=43946502, object=38742613) at textprop.c:1477
        got = 0
        i = 0x0
        unchanged = 0x29e9130
        s = 1
        len = 317
        modified = false
        first_time = true
#2  0x00000000005e2db4 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffccf8)
    at eval.c:2685
        fun = 12253717
        original_fun = 13011954
        funcar = 12630576
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 38742608
        val = 140737488342176
        backtrace = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          next = 0x7fffffffd190, 
          function = 13011954, 
          args = 0x7fffffffcd00, 
          nargs = 3, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffcc10
        i = 4
#3  0x000000000062c321 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=43876593, vector=43672021, 
    maxdepth=16, args_template=12812834, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc22 <exec_byte_code+17821>, 0x62fc24 <exec_byte_code+17823>, 
          0x62fc26 <exec_byte_code+17825>, 0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 
          0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 0x62fc92 <exec_byte_code+17933>, 
          0x62fd06 <exec_byte_code+18049>, 0x62bb99 <exec_byte_code+1300>, 
          0x62bb9b <exec_byte_code+1302>, 0x62bb9d <exec_byte_code+1304>, 
          0x62bb9f <exec_byte_code+1306>, 0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 
          0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x62bbaa <exec_byte_code+1317>, 
          0x62bb64 <exec_byte_code+1247>, 0x62c01d <exec_byte_code+2456>, 
          0x62c01f <exec_byte_code+2458>, 0x62c021 <exec_byte_code+2460>, 
          0x62c023 <exec_byte_code+2462>, 0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 
          0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x62c063 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x62c02e <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x62c216 <exec_byte_code+2961>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62c218 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x62c21a <exec_byte_code+2965>, 
          0x62c21c <exec_byte_code+2967>, 0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 
          0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x62c1c7 <exec_byte_code+2882>, 
          0x62c1e1 <exec_byte_code+2908>, 0x62c2df <exec_byte_code+3162>, 
          0x62c2e1 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x62c2e3 <exec_byte_code+3166>, 
          0x62c2e5 <exec_byte_code+3168>, 0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 
          0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 0x62c290 <exec_byte_code+3083>, 
          0x62c2aa <exec_byte_code+3109>, 0x62c3ab <exec_byte_code+3366>, 
          0x62c3ad <exec_byte_code+3368>, 0x62c3af <exec_byte_code+3370>, 
          0x62c3b1 <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 
          0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 0x62c35c <exec_byte_code+3287>, 
          0x62c376 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62d397 <exec_byte_code+7442>, 
          0x62d4cb <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x62d528 <exec_byte_code+7843>, 
          0x62d585 <exec_byte_code+7936>, 0x62d5e2 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x62be8e <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x62bf05 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 
          0x62d655 <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x62bde7 <exec_byte_code+1890>, 
          0x62bf75 <exec_byte_code+2288>, 0x62d6b6 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 
          0x62d726 <exec_byte_code+8353>, 0x62d77d <exec_byte_code+8440>, 
          0x62d802 <exec_byte_code+8573>, 0x62d859 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62d93d <exec_byte_code+8888>, 0x62d98a <exec_byte_code+8965>, 
          0x62d9fa <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x62da8a <exec_byte_code+9221>, 
          0x62dad7 <exec_byte_code+9298>, 0x62db24 <exec_byte_code+9375>, 
          0x62db94 <exec_byte_code+9487>, 0x62dc04 <exec_byte_code+9599>, 
          0x62dc74 <exec_byte_code+9711>, 0x62dd04 <exec_byte_code+9855>, 
          0x62dd5b <exec_byte_code+9942>, 0x62ddb2 <exec_byte_code+10029>, 
          0x62de96 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x62df2c <exec_byte_code+10407>, 
          0x62dfc2 <exec_byte_code+10557>, 0x62e22b <exec_byte_code+11174>, 
          0x62e29b <exec_byte_code+11286>, 0x62e30b <exec_byte_code+11398>, 
          0x62e37b <exec_byte_code+11510>, 0x62e3eb <exec_byte_code+11622>, 
          0x62e442 <exec_byte_code+11709>, 0x62e4dc <exec_byte_code+11863>, 
          0x62e533 <exec_byte_code+11950>, 0x62e58a <exec_byte_code+12037>, 
          0x62e5e1 <exec_byte_code+12124>, 0x62e6ff <exec_byte_code+12410>, 
          0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 0x62e762 <exec_byte_code+12509>, 
          0x62e7af <exec_byte_code+12586>, 0x62e88b <exec_byte_code+12806>, 
          0x62e8ee <exec_byte_code+12905>, 0x62e951 <exec_byte_code+13004>, 
          0x62e99e <exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x62e9f4 <exec_byte_code+13167>, 
          0x62ea4a <exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x62eaa4 <exec_byte_code+13343>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62eafb <exec_byte_code+13430>, 
          0x62eb43 <exec_byte_code+13502>, 0x62eb8b <exec_byte_code+13574>, 
          0x62ebd3 <exec_byte_code+13646>, 0x62ec1b <exec_byte_code+13718>, 
          0x62ec63 <exec_byte_code+13790>, 0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62ecb0 <exec_byte_code+13867>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62ed05 <exec_byte_code+13952>, 0x62ed52 <exec_byte_code+14029>, 
          0x62ed9f <exec_byte_code+14106>, 0x62ee0f <exec_byte_code+14218>, 
          0x62ee7f <exec_byte_code+14330>, 0x62eecc <exec_byte_code+14407>, 
          0x62f130 <exec_byte_code+15019>, 0x62f1a0 <exec_byte_code+15131>, 
          0x62f210 <exec_byte_code+15243>, 0x62f280 <exec_byte_code+15355>, 
          0x62f2c8 <exec_byte_code+15427>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62cf2d <exec_byte_code+6312>, 0x62c47a <exec_byte_code+3573>, 
          0x62bca8 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 0x62c58c <exec_byte_code+3847>, 
          0x62c6cb <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x62c801 <exec_byte_code+4476>, 
          0x62ce98 <exec_byte_code+6163>, 0x62cef4 <exec_byte_code+6255>, 
          0x62c16c <exec_byte_code+2791>, 0x62cfbf <exec_byte_code+6458>, 
          0x62d038 <exec_byte_code+6579>, 0x62d0d7 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 
          0x62d11a <exec_byte_code+6805>, 0x62d18c <exec_byte_code+6919>, 
          0x62d1dc <exec_byte_code+6999>, 0x62d26c <exec_byte_code+7143>, 
          0x62d2f6 <exec_byte_code+7281>, 0x62c430 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 
          0x62f315 <exec_byte_code+15504>, 0x62f3a5 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 
          0x62f3f2 <exec_byte_code+15725>, 0x62f43f <exec_byte_code+15802>, 
          0x62f48c <exec_byte_code+15879>, 0x62f4d9 <exec_byte_code+15956>, 
          0x62f549 <exec_byte_code+16068>, 0x62f5b9 <exec_byte_code+16180>, 
          0x62f629 <exec_byte_code+16292>, 0x62f699 <exec_byte_code+16404>, 
          0x62f824 <exec_byte_code+16799>, 0x62f894 <exec_byte_code+16911>, 
          0x62f8fe <exec_byte_code+17017>, 0x62f94b <exec_byte_code+17094>, 
          0x62f9b5 <exec_byte_code+17200>, 0x62fa1f <exec_byte_code+17306>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62fa88 <exec_byte_code+17411>, 0x62faf2 <exec_byte_code+17517>, 
          0x62e638 <exec_byte_code+12211>, 0x62e68f <exec_byte_code+12298>, 
          0x62fb49 <exec_byte_code+17604>, 0x62fbb7 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62c937 <exec_byte_code+4786>, 
          0x62ca1c <exec_byte_code+5015>, 0x62cb3a <exec_byte_code+5301>, 
          0x62cc58 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x62cd78 <exec_byte_code+5875>, 
          0x62d8b0 <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x62de09 <exec_byte_code+10116>, 
          0x62e7fe <exec_byte_code+12665>, 0x62fda2 <exec_byte_code+18205>, 
          0x62fe16 <exec_byte_code+18321>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62feb2 <exec_byte_code+18477>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62ff50 <exec_byte_code+18635> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x29a61d8
        stack = {
          pc = 0x26eb3b9 "\210)\314\n!\210\315 \210\311\023\316\020\317\024\320 \210\321\322\323\311#\210\324\305!\210\025\207", 
          byte_string = 43876593, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string_start = 0x26eb3a8 "\b\306=\204\n", 
          next = 0x7fffffffd580
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffccf8
        result = 140737488342768
#4  0x00000000005e3722 in funcall_lambda (fun=35853021, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffd1f0) at eval.c:2906
        val = 4294955440
        syms_left = 12812834
        next = 6333300
        lexenv = 12812834
        count = 4
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#5  0x00000000005e2f2a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd1e8)
    at eval.c:2723
        fun = 35853021
        original_fun = 43832338
        funcar = 2594
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 2594
        val = 12812882
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd6a0, 
          function = 43832338, 
          args = 0x7fffffffd1f0, 
          nargs = 0, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd700
        i = 12812834
#6  0x000000000062c321 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=27860465, vector=43671661, 
    maxdepth=36, args_template=12812834, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc22 <exec_byte_code+17821>, 0x62fc24 <exec_byte_code+17823>, 
          0x62fc26 <exec_byte_code+17825>, 0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 
          0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 0x62fc92 <exec_byte_code+17933>, 
          0x62fd06 <exec_byte_code+18049>, 0x62bb99 <exec_byte_code+1300>, 
          0x62bb9b <exec_byte_code+1302>, 0x62bb9d <exec_byte_code+1304>, 
          0x62bb9f <exec_byte_code+1306>, 0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 
          0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x62bbaa <exec_byte_code+1317>, 
          0x62bb64 <exec_byte_code+1247>, 0x62c01d <exec_byte_code+2456>, 
          0x62c01f <exec_byte_code+2458>, 0x62c021 <exec_byte_code+2460>, 
          0x62c023 <exec_byte_code+2462>, 0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 
          0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x62c063 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62c02e <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x62c216 <exec_byte_code+2961>, 
          0x62c218 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x62c21a <exec_byte_code+2965>, 
          0x62c21c <exec_byte_code+2967>, 0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 
          0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x62c1c7 <exec_byte_code+2882>, 
          0x62c1e1 <exec_byte_code+2908>, 0x62c2df <exec_byte_code+3162>, 
          0x62c2e1 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x62c2e3 <exec_byte_code+3166>, 
          0x62c2e5 <exec_byte_code+3168>, 0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 
          0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 0x62c290 <exec_byte_code+3083>, 
          0x62c2aa <exec_byte_code+3109>, 0x62c3ab <exec_byte_code+3366>, 
          0x62c3ad <exec_byte_code+3368>, 0x62c3af <exec_byte_code+3370>, 
          0x62c3b1 <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 
          0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 0x62c35c <exec_byte_code+3287>, 
          0x62c376 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62d397 <exec_byte_code+7442>, 
          0x62d4cb <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x62d528 <exec_byte_code+7843>, 
          0x62d585 <exec_byte_code+7936>, 0x62d5e2 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x62be8e <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x62bf05 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 
          0x62d655 <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x62bde7 <exec_byte_code+1890>, 
          0x62bf75 <exec_byte_code+2288>, 0x62d6b6 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 
          0x62d726 <exec_byte_code+8353>, 0x62d77d <exec_byte_code+8440>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62d802 <exec_byte_code+8573>, 0x62d859 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 
          0x62d93d <exec_byte_code+8888>, 0x62d98a <exec_byte_code+8965>, 
          0x62d9fa <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x62da8a <exec_byte_code+9221>, 
          0x62dad7 <exec_byte_code+9298>, 0x62db24 <exec_byte_code+9375>, 
          0x62db94 <exec_byte_code+9487>, 0x62dc04 <exec_byte_code+9599>, 
          0x62dc74 <exec_byte_code+9711>, 0x62dd04 <exec_byte_code+9855>, 
          0x62dd5b <exec_byte_code+9942>, 0x62ddb2 <exec_byte_code+10029>, 
          0x62de96 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x62df2c <exec_byte_code+10407>, 
          0x62dfc2 <exec_byte_code+10557>, 0x62e22b <exec_byte_code+11174>, 
          0x62e29b <exec_byte_code+11286>, 0x62e30b <exec_byte_code+11398>, 
          0x62e37b <exec_byte_code+11510>, 0x62e3eb <exec_byte_code+11622>, 
          0x62e442 <exec_byte_code+11709>, 0x62e4dc <exec_byte_code+11863>, 
          0x62e533 <exec_byte_code+11950>, 0x62e58a <exec_byte_code+12037>, 
          0x62e5e1 <exec_byte_code+12124>, 0x62e6ff <exec_byte_code+12410>, 
          0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 0x62e762 <exec_byte_code+12509>, 
          0x62e7af <exec_byte_code+12586>, 0x62e88b <exec_byte_code+12806>, 
          0x62e8ee <exec_byte_code+12905>, 0x62e951 <exec_byte_code+13004>, 
          0x62e99e <exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x62e9f4 <exec_byte_code+13167>, 
          0x62ea4a <exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x62eaa4 <exec_byte_code+13343>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62eafb <exec_byte_code+13430>, 
          0x62eb43 <exec_byte_code+13502>, 0x62eb8b <exec_byte_code+13574>, 
          0x62ebd3 <exec_byte_code+13646>, 0x62ec1b <exec_byte_code+13718>, 
          0x62ec63 <exec_byte_code+13790>, 0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62ecb0 <exec_byte_code+13867>, 
          0x62ed05 <exec_byte_code+13952>, 0x62ed52 <exec_byte_code+14029>, 
          0x62ed9f <exec_byte_code+14106>, 0x62ee0f <exec_byte_code+14218>, 
          0x62ee7f <exec_byte_code+14330>, 0x62eecc <exec_byte_code+14407>, 
          0x62f130 <exec_byte_code+15019>, 0x62f1a0 <exec_byte_code+15131>, 
          0x62f210 <exec_byte_code+15243>, 0x62f280 <exec_byte_code+15355>, 
          0x62f2c8 <exec_byte_code+15427>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62cf2d <exec_byte_code+6312>, 0x62c47a <exec_byte_code+3573>, 
          0x62bca8 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 0x62c58c <exec_byte_code+3847>, 
          0x62c6cb <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x62c801 <exec_byte_code+4476>, 
          0x62ce98 <exec_byte_code+6163>, 0x62cef4 <exec_byte_code+6255>, 
          0x62c16c <exec_byte_code+2791>, 0x62cfbf <exec_byte_code+6458>, 
          0x62d038 <exec_byte_code+6579>, 0x62d0d7 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 
          0x62d11a <exec_byte_code+6805>, 0x62d18c <exec_byte_code+6919>, 
          0x62d1dc <exec_byte_code+6999>, 0x62d26c <exec_byte_code+7143>, 
          0x62d2f6 <exec_byte_code+7281>, 0x62c430 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 
          0x62f315 <exec_byte_code+15504>, 0x62f3a5 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 
          0x62f3f2 <exec_byte_code+15725>, 0x62f43f <exec_byte_code+15802>, 
          0x62f48c <exec_byte_code+15879>, 0x62f4d9 <exec_byte_code+15956>, 
          0x62f549 <exec_byte_code+16068>, 0x62f5b9 <exec_byte_code+16180>, 
          0x62f629 <exec_byte_code+16292>, 0x62f699 <exec_byte_code+16404>, 
          0x62f824 <exec_byte_code+16799>, 0x62f894 <exec_byte_code+16911>, 
          0x62f8fe <exec_byte_code+17017>, 0x62f94b <exec_byte_code+17094>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62f9b5 <exec_byte_code+17200>, 0x62fa1f <exec_byte_code+17306>, 
          0x62fa88 <exec_byte_code+17411>, 0x62faf2 <exec_byte_code+17517>, 
          0x62e638 <exec_byte_code+12211>, 0x62e68f <exec_byte_code+12298>, 
          0x62fb49 <exec_byte_code+17604>, 0x62fbb7 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62c937 <exec_byte_code+4786>, 
          0x62ca1c <exec_byte_code+5015>, 0x62cb3a <exec_byte_code+5301>, 
          0x62cc58 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x62cd78 <exec_byte_code+5875>, 
          0x62d8b0 <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x62de09 <exec_byte_code+10116>, 
          0x62e7fe <exec_byte_code+12665>, 0x62fda2 <exec_byte_code+18205>, 
          0x62fe16 <exec_byte_code+18321>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62feb2 <exec_byte_code+18477>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62ff50 <exec_byte_code+18635> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x29a6070
        stack = {
          pc = 0x297b91a "\210\307\310\211\211\211\211\030\031\032\033\034\035\036\"\036#\212\016$\203,", 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string = 27860465, 
          byte_string_start = 0x297b918 "\306 \210\307\310\211\211\211\211\030\031\032\033\034\035\036\"\036#\212\016$\203,", 
          next = 0x7fffffffdda0
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffd1e8
        result = 140737488344064
#7  0x00000000005e3722 in funcall_lambda (fun=43468533, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffd700) at eval.c:2906
        val = 6056800
        syms_left = 12812834
        next = 12649856
        lexenv = 12812834
        count = 4
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#8  0x00000000005e2f2a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd6f8)
    at eval.c:2723
        fun = 43468533
        original_fun = 43831714
        funcar = 140737488345632
        numargs = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        lisp_numargs = 12936656
        val = 12812834
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd990, 
          function = 43831714, 
          args = 0x7fffffffd700, 
          nargs = 0, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffda20
        i = 12936658
#9  0x00000000005e25d1 in apply1 (fn=43831714, arg=12812834) at eval.c:2435
        ret_ungc_val = 12812834
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0xc38222, 
          var = 0x0, 
          nvars = 12852530
        }
#10 0x00000000005db98c in Fcall_interactively (function=43831714, 
    record_flag=12812834, keys=12846685) at callint.c:377
        input = 12812834
        funval = 43468533
        events = 3637
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        args = 0x8
        visargs = 0x1376065
        specs = 12812834
        filter_specs = 12812834
        teml = 4
        up_event = 12812834
        enable = 12812834
        speccount = 3
        next_event = 1
        prefix_arg = 12812834
        string = 0x0
        tem = 0x1 <Address 0x1 out of bounds>
        varies = 0x15c2861 ""
        i = 140737488345936
        nargs = 30925078
        mark = 12812834
        arg_from_tty = false
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        gcpro2 = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        gcpro3 = {
          next = 0xc38222, 
          var = 0xc56742, 
          nvars = 3
        }
        gcpro4 = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        gcpro5 = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        key_count = 2
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 43831714
        save_last_command = 12852530
............
        
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0)
 of 2013-04-16 on vbx
Bzr revision: 112300 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure CFLAGS=-g3'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t