Subject: bug#14330: 24.3.50; Segfault when finishing edit in wdired

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 02:19:58 +0400

First time I see this, probably won't be able to reproduce. But here's
the gdb output (I'll keep the it running for a little while yet, in case
someone's interested):

Starting program: /home/gutov/emacs-bzr/trunk/src/emacs 
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffeba9b700 (LWP 8381)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeac70700 (LWP 8382)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x000000000064edad in interval_has_some_properties (plist=43946502, i=0x0)
    at textprop.c:266
266	      for (tail2 = i->plist; CONSP (tail2); tail2 = Fcdr (XCDR (tail2)))
(gdb) xbacktrace
"remove-text-properties" (0xffffcd00)
"wdired-change-to-dired-mode" (0xffffd1f0)
"wdired-finish-edit" (0xffffd700)
"call-interactively" (0xffffda20)
"command-execute" (0xffffdf38)
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000000064edad in interval_has_some_properties (plist=43946502, i=0x0)
    at textprop.c:266
        tail1 = 43946502
        tail2 = 140737488342032
        sym = 13010818
#1  0x000000000065236a in Fremove_text_properties (start=4, end=1332, 
    properties=43946502, object=38742613) at textprop.c:1477
        got = 0
        i = 0x0
        unchanged = 0x29e9130
        s = 1
        len = 317
        modified = false
        first_time = true
#2  0x00000000005e2db4 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffccf8)
    at eval.c:2685
        fun = 12253717
        original_fun = 13011954
        funcar = 12630576
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 38742608
        val = 140737488342176
        backtrace = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          next = 0x7fffffffd190, 
          function = 13011954, 
          args = 0x7fffffffcd00, 
          nargs = 3, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffcc10
        i = 4
#3  0x000000000062c321 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=43876593, vector=43672021, 
    maxdepth=16, args_template=12812834, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc22 <exec_byte_code+17821>, 0x62fc24 <exec_byte_code+17823>, 
          0x62fc26 <exec_byte_code+17825>, 0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 
          0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 0x62fc92 <exec_byte_code+17933>, 
          0x62fd06 <exec_byte_code+18049>, 0x62bb99 <exec_byte_code+1300>, 
          0x62bb9b <exec_byte_code+1302>, 0x62bb9d <exec_byte_code+1304>, 
          0x62bb9f <exec_byte_code+1306>, 0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 
          0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x62bbaa <exec_byte_code+1317>, 
          0x62bb64 <exec_byte_code+1247>, 0x62c01d <exec_byte_code+2456>, 
          0x62c01f <exec_byte_code+2458>, 0x62c021 <exec_byte_code+2460>, 
          0x62c023 <exec_byte_code+2462>, 0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 
          0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x62c063 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x62c02e <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x62c216 <exec_byte_code+2961>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62c218 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x62c21a <exec_byte_code+2965>, 
          0x62c21c <exec_byte_code+2967>, 0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 
          0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x62c1c7 <exec_byte_code+2882>, 
          0x62c1e1 <exec_byte_code+2908>, 0x62c2df <exec_byte_code+3162>, 
          0x62c2e1 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x62c2e3 <exec_byte_code+3166>, 
          0x62c2e5 <exec_byte_code+3168>, 0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 
          0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 0x62c290 <exec_byte_code+3083>, 
          0x62c2aa <exec_byte_code+3109>, 0x62c3ab <exec_byte_code+3366>, 
          0x62c3ad <exec_byte_code+3368>, 0x62c3af <exec_byte_code+3370>, 
          0x62c3b1 <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 
          0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 0x62c35c <exec_byte_code+3287>, 
          0x62c376 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62d397 <exec_byte_code+7442>, 
          0x62d4cb <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x62d528 <exec_byte_code+7843>, 
          0x62d585 <exec_byte_code+7936>, 0x62d5e2 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x62be8e <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x62bf05 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 
          0x62d655 <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x62bde7 <exec_byte_code+1890>, 
          0x62bf75 <exec_byte_code+2288>, 0x62d6b6 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 
          0x62d726 <exec_byte_code+8353>, 0x62d77d <exec_byte_code+8440>, 
          0x62d802 <exec_byte_code+8573>, 0x62d859 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62d93d <exec_byte_code+8888>, 0x62d98a <exec_byte_code+8965>, 
          0x62d9fa <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x62da8a <exec_byte_code+9221>, 
          0x62dad7 <exec_byte_code+9298>, 0x62db24 <exec_byte_code+9375>, 
          0x62db94 <exec_byte_code+9487>, 0x62dc04 <exec_byte_code+9599>, 
          0x62dc74 <exec_byte_code+9711>, 0x62dd04 <exec_byte_code+9855>, 
          0x62dd5b <exec_byte_code+9942>, 0x62ddb2 <exec_byte_code+10029>, 
          0x62de96 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x62df2c <exec_byte_code+10407>, 
          0x62dfc2 <exec_byte_code+10557>, 0x62e22b <exec_byte_code+11174>, 
          0x62e29b <exec_byte_code+11286>, 0x62e30b <exec_byte_code+11398>, 
          0x62e37b <exec_byte_code+11510>, 0x62e3eb <exec_byte_code+11622>, 
          0x62e442 <exec_byte_code+11709>, 0x62e4dc <exec_byte_code+11863>, 
          0x62e533 <exec_byte_code+11950>, 0x62e58a <exec_byte_code+12037>, 
          0x62e5e1 <exec_byte_code+12124>, 0x62e6ff <exec_byte_code+12410>, 
          0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 0x62e762 <exec_byte_code+12509>, 
          0x62e7af <exec_byte_code+12586>, 0x62e88b <exec_byte_code+12806>, 
          0x62e8ee <exec_byte_code+12905>, 0x62e951 <exec_byte_code+13004>, 
          0x62e99e <exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x62e9f4 <exec_byte_code+13167>, 
          0x62ea4a <exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x62eaa4 <exec_byte_code+13343>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62eafb <exec_byte_code+13430>, 
          0x62eb43 <exec_byte_code+13502>, 0x62eb8b <exec_byte_code+13574>, 
          0x62ebd3 <exec_byte_code+13646>, 0x62ec1b <exec_byte_code+13718>, 
          0x62ec63 <exec_byte_code+13790>, 0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62ecb0 <exec_byte_code+13867>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62ed05 <exec_byte_code+13952>, 0x62ed52 <exec_byte_code+14029>, 
          0x62ed9f <exec_byte_code+14106>, 0x62ee0f <exec_byte_code+14218>, 
          0x62ee7f <exec_byte_code+14330>, 0x62eecc <exec_byte_code+14407>, 
          0x62f130 <exec_byte_code+15019>, 0x62f1a0 <exec_byte_code+15131>, 
          0x62f210 <exec_byte_code+15243>, 0x62f280 <exec_byte_code+15355>, 
          0x62f2c8 <exec_byte_code+15427>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62cf2d <exec_byte_code+6312>, 0x62c47a <exec_byte_code+3573>, 
          0x62bca8 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 0x62c58c <exec_byte_code+3847>, 
          0x62c6cb <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x62c801 <exec_byte_code+4476>, 
          0x62ce98 <exec_byte_code+6163>, 0x62cef4 <exec_byte_code+6255>, 
          0x62c16c <exec_byte_code+2791>, 0x62cfbf <exec_byte_code+6458>, 
          0x62d038 <exec_byte_code+6579>, 0x62d0d7 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 
          0x62d11a <exec_byte_code+6805>, 0x62d18c <exec_byte_code+6919>, 
          0x62d1dc <exec_byte_code+6999>, 0x62d26c <exec_byte_code+7143>, 
          0x62d2f6 <exec_byte_code+7281>, 0x62c430 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 
          0x62f315 <exec_byte_code+15504>, 0x62f3a5 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 
          0x62f3f2 <exec_byte_code+15725>, 0x62f43f <exec_byte_code+15802>, 
          0x62f48c <exec_byte_code+15879>, 0x62f4d9 <exec_byte_code+15956>, 
          0x62f549 <exec_byte_code+16068>, 0x62f5b9 <exec_byte_code+16180>, 
          0x62f629 <exec_byte_code+16292>, 0x62f699 <exec_byte_code+16404>, 
          0x62f824 <exec_byte_code+16799>, 0x62f894 <exec_byte_code+16911>, 
          0x62f8fe <exec_byte_code+17017>, 0x62f94b <exec_byte_code+17094>, 
          0x62f9b5 <exec_byte_code+17200>, 0x62fa1f <exec_byte_code+17306>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62fa88 <exec_byte_code+17411>, 0x62faf2 <exec_byte_code+17517>, 
          0x62e638 <exec_byte_code+12211>, 0x62e68f <exec_byte_code+12298>, 
          0x62fb49 <exec_byte_code+17604>, 0x62fbb7 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62c937 <exec_byte_code+4786>, 
          0x62ca1c <exec_byte_code+5015>, 0x62cb3a <exec_byte_code+5301>, 
          0x62cc58 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x62cd78 <exec_byte_code+5875>, 
          0x62d8b0 <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x62de09 <exec_byte_code+10116>, 
          0x62e7fe <exec_byte_code+12665>, 0x62fda2 <exec_byte_code+18205>, 
          0x62fe16 <exec_byte_code+18321>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62feb2 <exec_byte_code+18477>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62ff50 <exec_byte_code+18635> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x29a61d8
        stack = {
          pc = 0x26eb3b9 "\210)\314\n!\210\315 \210\311\023\316\020\317\024\320 \210\321\322\323\311#\210\324\305!\210\025\207", 
          byte_string = 43876593, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string_start = 0x26eb3a8 "\b\306=\204\n", 
          next = 0x7fffffffd580
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffccf8
        result = 140737488342768
#4  0x00000000005e3722 in funcall_lambda (fun=35853021, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffd1f0) at eval.c:2906
        val = 4294955440
        syms_left = 12812834
        next = 6333300
        lexenv = 12812834
        count = 4
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#5  0x00000000005e2f2a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd1e8)
    at eval.c:2723
        fun = 35853021
        original_fun = 43832338
        funcar = 2594
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 2594
        val = 12812882
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd6a0, 
          function = 43832338, 
          args = 0x7fffffffd1f0, 
          nargs = 0, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd700
        i = 12812834
#6  0x000000000062c321 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=27860465, vector=43671661, 
    maxdepth=36, args_template=12812834, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc22 <exec_byte_code+17821>, 0x62fc24 <exec_byte_code+17823>, 
          0x62fc26 <exec_byte_code+17825>, 0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 
          0x62fc28 <exec_byte_code+17827>, 0x62fc92 <exec_byte_code+17933>, 
          0x62fd06 <exec_byte_code+18049>, 0x62bb99 <exec_byte_code+1300>, 
          0x62bb9b <exec_byte_code+1302>, 0x62bb9d <exec_byte_code+1304>, 
          0x62bb9f <exec_byte_code+1306>, 0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 
          0x62bba1 <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x62bbaa <exec_byte_code+1317>, 
          0x62bb64 <exec_byte_code+1247>, 0x62c01d <exec_byte_code+2456>, 
          0x62c01f <exec_byte_code+2458>, 0x62c021 <exec_byte_code+2460>, 
          0x62c023 <exec_byte_code+2462>, 0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 
          0x62c025 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x62c063 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62c02e <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x62c216 <exec_byte_code+2961>, 
          0x62c218 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x62c21a <exec_byte_code+2965>, 
          0x62c21c <exec_byte_code+2967>, 0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 
          0x62c21e <exec_byte_code+2969>, 0x62c1c7 <exec_byte_code+2882>, 
          0x62c1e1 <exec_byte_code+2908>, 0x62c2df <exec_byte_code+3162>, 
          0x62c2e1 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x62c2e3 <exec_byte_code+3166>, 
          0x62c2e5 <exec_byte_code+3168>, 0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 
          0x62c2e7 <exec_byte_code+3170>, 0x62c290 <exec_byte_code+3083>, 
          0x62c2aa <exec_byte_code+3109>, 0x62c3ab <exec_byte_code+3366>, 
          0x62c3ad <exec_byte_code+3368>, 0x62c3af <exec_byte_code+3370>, 
          0x62c3b1 <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 
          0x62c3b3 <exec_byte_code+3374>, 0x62c35c <exec_byte_code+3287>, 
          0x62c376 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62d397 <exec_byte_code+7442>, 
          0x62d4cb <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x62d528 <exec_byte_code+7843>, 
          0x62d585 <exec_byte_code+7936>, 0x62d5e2 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x62be8e <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x62bf05 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 
          0x62d655 <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x62bde7 <exec_byte_code+1890>, 
          0x62bf75 <exec_byte_code+2288>, 0x62d6b6 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 
          0x62d726 <exec_byte_code+8353>, 0x62d77d <exec_byte_code+8440>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62d802 <exec_byte_code+8573>, 0x62d859 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 
          0x62d93d <exec_byte_code+8888>, 0x62d98a <exec_byte_code+8965>, 
          0x62d9fa <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x62da8a <exec_byte_code+9221>, 
          0x62dad7 <exec_byte_code+9298>, 0x62db24 <exec_byte_code+9375>, 
          0x62db94 <exec_byte_code+9487>, 0x62dc04 <exec_byte_code+9599>, 
          0x62dc74 <exec_byte_code+9711>, 0x62dd04 <exec_byte_code+9855>, 
          0x62dd5b <exec_byte_code+9942>, 0x62ddb2 <exec_byte_code+10029>, 
          0x62de96 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x62df2c <exec_byte_code+10407>, 
          0x62dfc2 <exec_byte_code+10557>, 0x62e22b <exec_byte_code+11174>, 
          0x62e29b <exec_byte_code+11286>, 0x62e30b <exec_byte_code+11398>, 
          0x62e37b <exec_byte_code+11510>, 0x62e3eb <exec_byte_code+11622>, 
          0x62e442 <exec_byte_code+11709>, 0x62e4dc <exec_byte_code+11863>, 
          0x62e533 <exec_byte_code+11950>, 0x62e58a <exec_byte_code+12037>, 
          0x62e5e1 <exec_byte_code+12124>, 0x62e6ff <exec_byte_code+12410>, 
          0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 0x62e762 <exec_byte_code+12509>, 
          0x62e7af <exec_byte_code+12586>, 0x62e88b <exec_byte_code+12806>, 
          0x62e8ee <exec_byte_code+12905>, 0x62e951 <exec_byte_code+13004>, 
          0x62e99e <exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x62e9f4 <exec_byte_code+13167>, 
          0x62ea4a <exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x62eaa4 <exec_byte_code+13343>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62eafb <exec_byte_code+13430>, 
          0x62eb43 <exec_byte_code+13502>, 0x62eb8b <exec_byte_code+13574>, 
          0x62ebd3 <exec_byte_code+13646>, 0x62ec1b <exec_byte_code+13718>, 
          0x62ec63 <exec_byte_code+13790>, 0x62d002 <exec_byte_code+6525>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62ecb0 <exec_byte_code+13867>, 
          0x62ed05 <exec_byte_code+13952>, 0x62ed52 <exec_byte_code+14029>, 
          0x62ed9f <exec_byte_code+14106>, 0x62ee0f <exec_byte_code+14218>, 
          0x62ee7f <exec_byte_code+14330>, 0x62eecc <exec_byte_code+14407>, 
          0x62f130 <exec_byte_code+15019>, 0x62f1a0 <exec_byte_code+15131>, 
          0x62f210 <exec_byte_code+15243>, 0x62f280 <exec_byte_code+15355>, 
          0x62f2c8 <exec_byte_code+15427>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62cf2d <exec_byte_code+6312>, 0x62c47a <exec_byte_code+3573>, 
          0x62bca8 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 0x62c58c <exec_byte_code+3847>, 
          0x62c6cb <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x62c801 <exec_byte_code+4476>, 
          0x62ce98 <exec_byte_code+6163>, 0x62cef4 <exec_byte_code+6255>, 
          0x62c16c <exec_byte_code+2791>, 0x62cfbf <exec_byte_code+6458>, 
          0x62d038 <exec_byte_code+6579>, 0x62d0d7 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 
          0x62d11a <exec_byte_code+6805>, 0x62d18c <exec_byte_code+6919>, 
          0x62d1dc <exec_byte_code+6999>, 0x62d26c <exec_byte_code+7143>, 
          0x62d2f6 <exec_byte_code+7281>, 0x62c430 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 
          0x62f315 <exec_byte_code+15504>, 0x62f3a5 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 
          0x62f3f2 <exec_byte_code+15725>, 0x62f43f <exec_byte_code+15802>, 
          0x62f48c <exec_byte_code+15879>, 0x62f4d9 <exec_byte_code+15956>, 
          0x62f549 <exec_byte_code+16068>, 0x62f5b9 <exec_byte_code+16180>, 
          0x62f629 <exec_byte_code+16292>, 0x62f699 <exec_byte_code+16404>, 
          0x62f824 <exec_byte_code+16799>, 0x62f894 <exec_byte_code+16911>, 
          0x62f8fe <exec_byte_code+17017>, 0x62f94b <exec_byte_code+17094>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x62f9b5 <exec_byte_code+17200>, 0x62fa1f <exec_byte_code+17306>, 
          0x62fa88 <exec_byte_code+17411>, 0x62faf2 <exec_byte_code+17517>, 
          0x62e638 <exec_byte_code+12211>, 0x62e68f <exec_byte_code+12298>, 
          0x62fb49 <exec_byte_code+17604>, 0x62fbb7 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62c937 <exec_byte_code+4786>, 
          0x62ca1c <exec_byte_code+5015>, 0x62cb3a <exec_byte_code+5301>, 
          0x62cc58 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x62cd78 <exec_byte_code+5875>, 
          0x62d8b0 <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x62de09 <exec_byte_code+10116>, 
          0x62e7fe <exec_byte_code+12665>, 0x62fda2 <exec_byte_code+18205>, 
          0x62fe16 <exec_byte_code+18321>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62feb2 <exec_byte_code+18477>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62fc13 <exec_byte_code+17806>, 
          0x62ff50 <exec_byte_code+18635> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x29a6070
        stack = {
          pc = 0x297b91a "\210\307\310\211\211\211\211\030\031\032\033\034\035\036\"\036#\212\016$\203,", 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string = 27860465, 
          byte_string_start = 0x297b918 "\306 \210\307\310\211\211\211\211\030\031\032\033\034\035\036\"\036#\212\016$\203,", 
          next = 0x7fffffffdda0
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffd1e8
        result = 140737488344064
#7  0x00000000005e3722 in funcall_lambda (fun=43468533, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffd700) at eval.c:2906
        val = 6056800
        syms_left = 12812834
        next = 12649856
        lexenv = 12812834
        count = 4
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#8  0x00000000005e2f2a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd6f8)
    at eval.c:2723
        fun = 43468533
        original_fun = 43831714
        funcar = 140737488345632
        numargs = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        lisp_numargs = 12936656
        val = 12812834
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd990, 
          function = 43831714, 
          args = 0x7fffffffd700, 
          nargs = 0, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffda20
        i = 12936658
#9  0x00000000005e25d1 in apply1 (fn=43831714, arg=12812834) at eval.c:2435
        ret_ungc_val = 12812834
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0xc38222, 
          var = 0x0, 
          nvars = 12852530
        }
#10 0x00000000005db98c in Fcall_interactively (function=43831714, 
    record_flag=12812834, keys=12846685) at callint.c:377
        input = 12812834
        funval = 43468533
        events = 3637
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        args = 0x8
        visargs = 0x1376065
        specs = 12812834
        filter_specs = 12812834
        teml = 4
        up_event = 12812834
        enable = 12812834
        speccount = 3
        next_event = 1
        prefix_arg = 12812834
        string = 0x0
        tem = 0x1 <Address 0x1 out of bounds>
        varies = 0x15c2861 ""
        i = 140737488345936
        nargs = 30925078
        mark = 12812834
        arg_from_tty = false
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        gcpro2 = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        gcpro3 = {
          next = 0xc38222, 
          var = 0xc56742, 
          nvars = 3
        }
        gcpro4 = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        gcpro5 = {
          next = 0x7fffffffd940, 
          var = 0x29746f5, 
          nvars = 23085634
        }
        key_count = 2
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 43831714
        save_last_command = 12852530
............
        
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0)
 of 2013-04-16 on vbx
Bzr revision: 112300 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure CFLAGS=-g3'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t