Subject: [PATCH 0/7][PATCH 0/7] Fix automake bug#12554.

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:00:28 +0200

Reference:
<http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12554>

I will apply this series in a couple pf days, barring objections.
Feedback and testing is welcome

Stefano Lattarini (7):
  tests: expose bug#12554 (false positives for presence of '-k' make option)
  header-vars: new variable $(am__running_with_option)
  tests: remove dead code from t/make-dryrun.tap
  header-vars: simplify how make flags are determined
  header-vars: recognize more make flags ('-k' in particular)
  subdirs: don't return false positives for the '-k' option's presence
  tests: avoid a spurious error with Solaris make

 THANKS                         |   1 +
 lib/am/header-vars.am          |  84 ++++++++++++++++----------
 lib/am/subdirs.am              |  13 ++--
 t/list-of-tests.mk             |   2 +
 t/make-dryrun.tap              |   9 ++-
 t/make-keepgoing.tap           | 134 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/nodep.sh                     |   6 +-
 t/subdir-keep-going-pr12554.sh |  70 +++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 274 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/make-keepgoing.tap
 create mode 100755 t/subdir-keep-going-pr12554.sh

-- 
1.8.2.1.610.g562af5b