Subject: bug#14305: 23.4; doc string of `frame-visible-p'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:19:07 -0700

This makes it sound like "iconified" is something different from
"minimized":
 
  Return the symbol `icon' if FRAME is iconified or "minimized".
 
To imply that minimized means the same thing as iconified, you need a
comma after "iconified" (or put "'minimized'" in parens):
 
  Return the symbol `icon' if FRAME is iconified, or minimized.
 
  Return the symbol `icon' if FRAME is iconified (minimized).
 
The second is clearer, not requiring readers to notice the comma and
recognize how it changes parsing of the sentence.
 
And you can remove the quotes around "visible", "minimized", and
"taskbar".

In GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-02-04 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include'