Subject: bug#14298: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 22:10:17 +0300

> From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:43:28 -0700
> 
> Backtrace:
> 0x011596ED
> 0x0115975F
> 0x010E82C7
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01015146
> 0x0101329A
> 0x0100F0E2
> 0x01015837
> 0x01014F59
> 0x010E517E
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010141F5
> 0x011CA1B5
> 0x011CA735
> 0x011D3CA9
> 0x01016530
> 0x010E5C83
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010E517E
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010141F5
> 0x01025C4C
> 0x01010C39
> 0x0102606A
> 0x01014038
> 0x010260BE
> 0x0102486D
> 0x01010C39
> 0x01023814
> 0x01010696
> 0x0102377D
> 0x01022D88
> 0x010C2439
> 0x010C3143
> 0x01014D87
> 0x010E517E
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010E517E
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010E517E
> 0x010E454E
> 0x01012F1D
> 0x01010696
> 0x010E5D12
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010E517E
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x01012C92
> 0x01010B57
> 0x010E5DBB
> 0x0101596C
> 0x01014E87
> 0x010141A0
> 0x010E8FF2
> 0x01014B45
> ...

This is a duplicate of 14236, #13154, and #13980.  I sure hope someone
will look into this, as it keeps happening time and again.

   w32_backtrace at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/w32fns.c:7759
   emacs_abort at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/w32fns.c:7791
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:1958
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   apply_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2783
   eval_sub at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2084
   Fprogn at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:359
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2899
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2735
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:900
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   call0 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2453
   run_funs at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/window.c:3078
   run_window_configuration_change_hook at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/window.c:3139
   Fset_window_configuration at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/window.c:5846
   unbind_to at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:3097
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:1066
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:900
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   call0 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2453
   safe_run_hooks_1 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:1875
   internal_condition_case at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:1193
   safe_run_hook_funcall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:1930
   run_hook_with_args at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2398
   safe_run_hooks at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:1947
   command_loop_1 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:1592
   internal_condition_case at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:1193
   command_loop_2 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:1167
   internal_catch at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:964
   command_loop at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:1138
   recursive_edit_1 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/keyboard.c:779
   read_minibuf at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/minibuf.c:678
   Fread_from_minibuffer at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/minibuf.c:980
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2700
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:900
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:900
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:900
   Fbyte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:475
   eval_sub at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2045
   internal_catch at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:964
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:1081
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:900
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   eval_sub at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2011
   internal_lisp_condition_case at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:1147
   exec_byte_code at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/bytecode.c:1096
   funcall_lambda at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2906
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2723
   apply1 at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2435
   Fcall_interactively at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/callint.c:377
   Ffuncall at C:\Devel\emacs\repo\build\src/eval.c:2681