Subject: 24.3.50; emacs subprocesses don't exit on "exit"

From: Vitalie Spinu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:19:50 +0200

Hi,

Start M-x shell and type exit. There is no message of process
exiting. It actually doesn't exit at all; M-: (process-status
(get-process "shell")) returns 'run.

This happens to other subprocesses also. And my R actually hangs emacs
because ESS waits for the final prompt.

The problem doesn't occur in the most recent master branch, but in trunk
it has been there already quite some time. The earliest I have tried is:

   commit 56a944dff18bde39e321aea2a987cb97a8db96e1 (HEAD)
   Merge: c3db377 2c1bbee
   Author: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
   Date:   Sun Dec 30 10:09:01 2012 -0800

Vitalie

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.17)
 of 2013-04-28 on vitoshka-home
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11303000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.04

Configured using:
 `configure --no-create --no-recursion'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x s h e <return> e x i t <return> M-x v e r <return> 
C-h f c o m i n t <return> C-o <tab> <return> M-o s 
e n d - l i <M-backspace> i n C-s <return> M-k M-k 
M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k 
M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-, M-, M-, M-, M-k 
M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k 
M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k M-k 
M-x l o C-g M-x m a g i <return> C-n C-n C-n g <tab> 
l l C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p <return> C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p M-f M-f M-b C-SPC C-a 
C-g C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w M-x e m a c <return> 
C-SPC M-< M-w C-SPC C-M-n M-w C-x C-g M-x b u g C-g 
M-x C-g M-x s h e <return> C-c C-c M-x C-g C-x k M-x 
s h e <return> e x i t <return> <C-tab> C-x b C-g M-x 
e m a c s C-SPC b u g <return>

Recent messages:
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
Loading vc-git...done
Quit
(No files need saving)
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.17) of 2013-04-28 on vitoshka-home
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20130409.500/.dir-locals hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/.dir-locals
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20130409.500/.dir-locals hides ~/VC/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20130409.500/.dir-locals hides ~/VC/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/VC/gnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/VC/auctex/lpath
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/popup-20130324.1305/popup hides ~/VC/popup-el/popup
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/auto-complete-20130330.1836/auto-complete-pkg hides ~/VC/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/auto-complete-20130330.1836/auto-complete-config hides ~/VC/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/auto-complete-20130330.1836/auto-complete hides ~/VC/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/rebox2-20121113.2100/rebox2 hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/rebox2
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/paredit-20130407.1708/paredit hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/paredit
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/org-protocol
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/markdown-mode-20130328.918/markdown-mode hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/markdown-mode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/hex-util
~/VC/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/md4
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/allout hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/allout
~/VC/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/color
~/VC/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/password-cache
~/VC/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/format-spec
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/allout-widgets hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/allout-widgets
~/VC/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-element
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-plot
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-irc
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-vm
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-indent
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-latex
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-org
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-table
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-html
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-clock
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-compat
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-R
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-colview
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-python
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-css
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-odt
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-publish
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-info
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-habit
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-id
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-remember
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-mks
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-attach
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-C
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-wl
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-io
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-docview
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-mew
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-macs
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-entities
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-java
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-capture
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-timer
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-install
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-list
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-version
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-src
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-faces
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-table
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-feed
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-exp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/org-archive
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-js
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/dig
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/VC/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/dns
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/VC/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/ntlm
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/sasl
~/VC/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/tls
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/VC/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/net/netrc
~/VC/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/VC/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/mail/binhex
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/VC/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/VC/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/VC/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/registry
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/spam
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/VC/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/VC/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/VC/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/VC/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/VC/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mml
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/VC/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/VC/gnus/lisp/shr hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/shr
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/VC/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/VC/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/VC/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/message
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/VC/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/VC/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/VC/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/VC/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/VC/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/qp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/VC/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/smime
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/VC/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20130409.500/.dir-locals hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/VC/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/tabulated-list hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
~/VC/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/VC/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/vitoshka/bin/emacs-trunk/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/anything hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.emacs.d/site-lisp/anything-config/anything
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/rebox2-20121113.2100/rebox2 hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.emacs.d/site-lisp/rebox2/rebox2
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/yasnippet-20130218.2229/yasnippet hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/yasnippet-20130218.2229/dropdown-list hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils magithub crm json url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit epa epg epg-config vc-git help-mode smex
rainbow-delimiters paredit ob-latex ob-R appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-clock org-exp org-agenda org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs iimage sml-mode electric pos-tip ac-math
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup saveplace doc-view jka-compr
image-mode reftex reftex-vars reftex-cite preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads info-look psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode elp
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired xquery-mode generic rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
smart-operator rx rebox2 slime-media slime-presentations slime-scratch
slime-asdf slime-repl slime derived pp hyperspec menu-bar+
helm-descbinds helm-match-plugin helm helm-config helm-aliases iflipb
poly-R poly-markdown poly-noweb poly-base polymode pcase
polymode-methods polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color
mic-paren ac-nrepl-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads bbdb-autoloads bm-autoloads cljdoc-autoloads
clojure-snippets-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
clojurescript-mode-autoloads crosshairs-autoloads
col-highlight-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads edit-server-autoloads
eldoc-eval-autoloads esk-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads flex-isearch-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
fuzzy-match-autoloads geiser-autoloads git-blame-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-descbinds-autoloads
hl-line+-autoloads htmlize-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads
ido-load-library-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads iedit-autoloads iflipb-autoloads igrep-autoloads
jabber-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads lacarte-autoloads loop-autoloads
magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads logito-autoloads
magit-push-remote-autoloads magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
mic-paren-autoloads minimap-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
paredit-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads popup-autoloads quack-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads rebox2-autoloads
robe-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads rspec-mode-autoloads finder-inf
ruby-block-autoloads scheme-complete-autoloads smex-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads sml-modeline-autoloads stem-autoloads
sunrise-commander-autoloads synonyms-autoloads vlf-autoloads
vline-autoloads w3m-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zotelo-autoloads
package tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs format-spec ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
ess-tracebug compile ess-roxy easy-mmode hideshow ess-help info reporter
ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc ess-s-l speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
ess-custom ess-compat ess-site uniquify recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu ibuf-ext ibuffer paren savehist cus-start cus-load
solarized-dark-theme solarized imenu-anywhere cl-macs gv imenu ido
sh-script smie executable edmacro kmacro advice help-fns autorevert
subword delsel warnings server cl nadvice cl-lib time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)