Subject: 24.3; core dump

From: Liming Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:52:23 +0800

Linux yanglm-desktop 2.6.32-5-686 #1 SMP Mon Feb 25 01:04:36 UTC 2013 i686 GNU/Linux

In GNU Emacs 24.3.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2013-04-28 on yanglm-desktop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-mode: t

Recent input:
<f11> <f11> <f12> <f11> <f11> <f10> <ibus-receive-event> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
(Shell command succeeded with no output) [2 times]
Menu-Bar mode enabled

Load-path shadows:
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/highlight-symbol/color-moccur hides /home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/search/color-moccur
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/auto-complete-etags hides /home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/whitypig-auto-complete-etags-4c31395/auto-complete-etags
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/session/session hides /home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/session/lisp/session
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/template/template hides /home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/template/lisp/template
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/test/test hides /home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/whitypig-auto-complete-etags-4c31395/test/test
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/ibuffer/ibuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/ibuffer
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/package/package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/package
/home/yanglm/Emacs/lisps/evil/lib/ert hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell emacsbug pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder
parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com netrc network-stream
starttls tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
bbdb-autoloads image-file gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader add-log semantic/tag-file semantic/imenu
vc-git inversion semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/bovine xcscope hideshow cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds session emacs-server-settings server desktop-settings
desktop session-settings maxframe-settings maxframe flyspell-settings
w3m-settings w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems
mule-util w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
which-func-settings which-func imenu mode-line-settings time
mode-line-face-settings dictionary-settings ibus ibus-settings
time-stamp-settings weibo-settings weibo weibo-status-comment
weibo-comment weibo-post weibo-image image-mode weibo-user weibo-status
weibo-timeline ewoc weibo-authorize json url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars mailcap
tramp-settings template-settings template swbuff-settings wcy-swbuff
sourcepair-settings shell-settings shell-pop shell-completion
shell-command shell pcomplete search-settings color-moccur
program-settings cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
preprocessor-settings pos-tip-settings pos-tip pager-settings pager
mk-project-settings mk-project grep compile comint match-paren
ido-settings ido ibuffer-settings ibuffer highlight-symbol-settings
highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt hide-show-settings goto-char vcard
message-x message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-notify
gnus-settings evernote-mode-settings evernote-mode tree-widget
etags-settings etags-table etags dir-settings dired-x dired
diff-settings dircmp-mode derived cscope-settings copy-settings
coding-settings color-theme-settings color-theme sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils reporter align-settings
kill-ring-settings warnings browse-kill-ring advice help-fns
advice-preload bbdb-settings bbdb timezone auto-complete-settings
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup cedet-settings semantic/dep
semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mode-local cedet util base windmove winner ring
edmacro kmacro ansi-color cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
paren avoid autorevert env-settings eval-after-load cl-macs gv cl cl-lib
ahei-misc time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)