Subject: bug#14250: FW: bug#14250: 23.1; Files locked by myself

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:29:00 -0400

"Elrod, David" wrote:

> Sorry to see this closed with no resolution....

>From experience, it's a great way to get people to reply.
Reopened.

> I responded to email from Andreas (see copy below) three hours after 
> it arrived at our mail server.

Please use reply-to-all on bug reports.

> I then entered:
>     (file-locked-p(overview.html))
> which was the name of the file I was editing, the name of the buffer
> from the status bar, and the name I see when I list buffers, I get:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function overview\.html)

He said to do:

(file-locked-p (buffer-file-name))

Literally type that.

Nothing about this makes any sense so far I am afraid.