Subject: bug#14247: 24.3.50; Autoloaded defcustom in package loses saved setting

From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:42:51 +0100

1. Set HOME to the name of an empty directory and start a fresh Emacs.

2. Put the following into a file named foo.el:

;;; foo.el --- test autoloaded defcustom
;;;
;;; Version: 0.1

;;;###autoload
(defcustom foo-setting nil
  "A boolean setting."
  :type 'boolean)

;;;###autoload
(defun foo-get-setting ()
  (interactive)
  (message "foo-setting is %s" foo-setting))

(provide 'foo)
;;; foo.el ends here

3. Install foo.el with M-x package-install-file.

4. Type M-x customize-option RET foo-setting RET, set the setting to t,
and "save for future sessions".

5. Exit and restart Emacs, still with the new home directory.

6. Type M-x foo-get-setting.  I would expect it to say "foo-setting is
t", but it says "foo-setting is nil".

At this point, M-x customize-option RET foo-setting RET will say that
the variable is "CHANGED outside Customize", and choosing "Revert This
Session's Customization" will set foo-setting to t, i.e. the value saved
through Customize.

If the autoload cookie for foo-setting is removed from foo.el, the above
works, with the caveat that it's no longer possible to set foo-setting
with customize-option without first loading foo.el in some other way.
This obviously yields the suggestion "don't do that, then", but the
manual doesn't seem to discourage the programmer from using autoload
cookies with defcustom, so I think either the behaviour or the manual
should be changed.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-04-23 on poki-sona.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 --with-ns'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC x m y - e m DEL DEL i m TAB RET 
ESC x r e p o r t - e m TAB RET

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/magnus/org/dotgnus.el (source)...
Initializing the registry
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio...done
Loading /Users/magnus/org/dotgnus.el (source)...done
Loaded ~/org/dotgnus.el
Loading /Users/magnus/src/gettext-0.18.1.1/gettext-tools/misc/start-po.el (source)...done
Loading ido...done
Failed to enable theme: sanityinc-tomorrow-night
jabber-account-list is nil
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
~/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/color hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-version hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-src hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-list hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-install hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-info hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-id hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-element hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-sh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130422/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/src/gnus/lisp/shr hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr
~/src/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/src/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/src/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/src/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/src/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20121219.1939/tq hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail angry-police-captain-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads distel-autoloads emms-autoloads
gist-autoloads gh-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
identica-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads logito-autoloads
melpa-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads oauth-autoloads org-autoloads
info org-brev-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf w3-autoloads
w3m-autoloads package ob-ditaa ob-sh ido cus-start cus-load erlang-start
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone
gnus-registry registry eieio-base spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap nnheader wid-edit message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell compile tempo derived paren
uniquify time org-capture org-mks org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv advice help-fns ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp format-spec find-func diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-macs gv cl nadvice cl-lib
warnings server edmacro kmacro time-date ob-tangle org-src ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval
org-loaddefs gnus-load tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind ns multi-tty emacs)