Subject: 24.3; widgets and posn-at-point

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:00:02 +0200

Hello,

Running the following code in a graphical emacs

(let (oposn opoint)
  (widget-create 'checkbox) ; point is left after the widget
  (setq oposn (posn-at-point)
        opoint (point))
  (forward-char -1) ; point now at the widget
  (message "Old: %s (Point at %d)\nNew: %s (Point at %d)"
	   oposn opoint
	   (posn-at-point) (point)))

shows that oposn and (posn-at-point) are the same but opoint and (point)
are different.

For the record, I came accross this when looking at M-x
recentf-edit-list and hitting C-n to try and jump to the next checkbox :
the cursor always ends at the *right* of the next checkbox in a
graphical emacs.

-- 
N.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, Motif Version 2.3.4)
 of 2013-03-05 on geodiff-mac3
Bzr revision: 111320 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11301000
Configured using:
 `configure '--with-x-toolkit=motif' '--with-x''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-/ SPC <right> C-w C-M-q C-M-SPC C-M-SPC C-g C-g C-M-SPC 
C-g <home> <C-right> <C-end> <home> <up> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <left> <delete> c o n s C-M-f <return> 
<tab> <end> <up> <down> <left> <left> <return> <tab> 
<up> <end> <up> <left> <left> <end> SPC ; SPC y SPC 
p o s i t i o n SPC a t SPC ( p o i n t - m i n ) <down> 
SPC ; SPC y SPC p o s i t i o n SPC a t SPC ( p o i 
n t m <backspace> - : <backspace> m i n - <backspace> 
) <C-left> <C-left> <left> ( + 1 <S-backspace> <S-backspace> 
1 <backspace> 1 + SPC C-M-f ) <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
C-f C-f C-h f <return> <C-end> <C-home> C-M-SPC <down> 
<down> C-g <down> <down> <down> <down> <end> <right> 
<end> C-x C-e <down> <end> C-x C-e <C-home> C-M-SPC 
C-w M-x r e p o r t - e - <backspace> <backspace> e 
m <return> w i d g e t SPC a n d SPC c o l u m n <C-left> 
n u m <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <end> SPC 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> p o s i t i o n C-x o C-x o 
C-x o <C-left> <S-up> <S-right> C-y <up> <up> <C-right> 
<C-right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <delete> 
x <down> <left> <delete> x <C-home> C-M-SPC C-w C-x 
K C-x K C-x K C-x o <C-left> <left> s <end> <C-left> 
M-d <C-left> <left> M-d SPC a n d SPC p o s n - a t 
- p o i n t <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> M-d 
v s <end> <backspace> <home> <C-right> M-d SPC a n 
d <C-left> M-d <delete> <left> SPC a n d <end> <return> 
<up> <up> <up> M-x <up> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Mark set [3 times]
Quit
1
2
Mark set [2 times]
byte-code: Selecting deleted buffer

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-footnote hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-asymptote hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sqlite hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ditaa hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-protocol hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-beamer hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-irc hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-scheme hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-capture hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-plantuml hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-html hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-table hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-eval hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-exp hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-eshell hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sql hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-colview hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-publish hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sh hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-comint hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-element hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-indent hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sass hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-compat hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-list hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-mscgen hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-keys hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-info hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-ctags hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-habit hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-datetree hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-texinfo hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-clock hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-bbdb hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-maxima hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-fortran hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-picolisp hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-java hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-icalendar hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-gnus hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-table hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ocaml hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-tangle hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-md hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-install hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-org hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-docview hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-timer hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-makefile hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-calc hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-rmail hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-plot hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-haskell hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-shen hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-latex hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-mhe hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-pcomplete hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-mouse hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-man hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-archive hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-ascii hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-python hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-org hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-gnuplot hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-agenda hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-core hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-perl hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-octave hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-crypt hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-macs hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-feed hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-mobile hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-version hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ledger hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-inlinetask hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-latex hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-dot hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-w3m hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-screen hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-src hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ruby hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-macro hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-io hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-matlab hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ref hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-bibtex hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-entities hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-R hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-C hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-lob hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-awk hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-clojure hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-faces hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ox-odt hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-css hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-lisp hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-lilypond hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-attach hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-emacs-lisp hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-scala hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-js hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-id hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-loaddefs hides ~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-blame
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-key-mode
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stgit hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-stgit
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-wip
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-topgit hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-topgit
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rebase-mode hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/rebase-mode
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-bisect
~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-svn hides /home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-1.2.0/magit-svn
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/json
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130418/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(ert ewoc filecache asy-mode table ob-octave org-autoloads helm-imenu
imenu helm-elisp helm-eval helm-aliases helm-mode helm-files image-dired
dired-x helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils helm
helm-autoloads vc-dispatcher vc-svn solarized-definitions
color-theme-solarized-autoloads color-theme color-theme-autoloads
cus-theme whiteboard-theme tsdh-dark-theme light-blue-theme
tsdh-light-theme zen-and-art-theme solarized-light-theme
solarized-dark-theme solarized solarized-theme-autoloads animate misc
wtf hideshow make-mode yow ps-mode repeat reftex-ref reftex-sel
reftex-toc undo-tree flyspell reporter uudecode gnus-eform goto-addr
gravatar ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-clock
vc-hg nlinum nlinum-autoloads smerge-mode url-queue org-colview linum
etags org-archive fic-ext-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc-bzr
bug-reference reposition fic-ext-mode-autoloads sh-script smie
executable cperl-mode gud perl-mode align gnus-draft semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet edebug novice cal-move diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso s spook
cookie1 smtpmail tutorial autorevert log4j-mode image-file org-table
org-element files-x plain-tex arc-mode archive-mode org-attach org-id
ibuf-ext ibuffer tex-buf url-mailto timezone google-translate json
mailalias mailclient cus-edit apropos boxquote boxquote-autoloads rect
ispell pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client shadow emacsbug sendmail
reftex-parse reftex-global texmathp reftex-dcr font-latex latex
tex-style tex dbus crm two-column iso-transl reftex-auc reftex
reftex-vars esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs debug mule-diag macros descr-text shr-color
color shr flow-fill rebase-mode rx mm-archive cus-start cus-load canlock
smartparens dash view diff smartparens-autoloads autoload tar-mode
mule-util dabbrev url-handlers url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
lisp-mnt finder-inf browse-url thingatpt misearch multi-isearch
dired-aux help-mode magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit
pcvs-util add-log sort gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml nndraft nnmh gnutls nnfolder parse-time netrc gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
bookmark pp find-dired grep compile tabify vc-git org-indent org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
paredit disp-table network-stream starttls rcirc-color rcirc
window-number twittering-mode epa derived epg tls url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util xml pcase ob-sh shell windmove latexenc paren doc-view
jka-compr image-mode uniquify recentf tree-widget org-contacts
org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils wid-edit find-lisp dired org-inlinetask org warnings
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-macs gv time ffap url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util
time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars edmacro kmacro cl
50magit two-mode-mode tex-site auto-loads org-loaddefs ido-hacks advice
help-fns cl-lib advice-preload easy-mmode ido ampc-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads circe-autoloads crosshairs-autoloads
col-highlight-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads dictionary-autoloads dropbox-autoloads
dtrt-indent-autoloads elpy-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads google-translate-autoloads hackernews-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
hl-line+-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-autoloads lcs-autoloads
log4j-mode-autoloads lui-autoloads lusty-explorer-autoloads
magit-autoloads mo-git-blame-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
oauth-autoloads paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pcsv-autoloads
popup-autoloads pretty-mode-autoloads pymacs-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rebox2-autoloads s-autoloads slime-autoloads smex-autoloads
tracking-autoloads typing-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads vline-autoloads
w3-autoloads info easymenu window-number-autoloads workspaces-autoloads
wtf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zen-and-art-theme-autoloads package
server tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting motif x-toolkit
x multi-tty emacs)