Subject: 24.2 or 24.1; fatal_error_signal: Process /usr/bin/emacs-24.[1|2] was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)

From: Petr Hracek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:21:38 +0200

Hi folks,

I have just a question related to emacs-24.[1|2] versions.
Sometimes as on my PC as from BZ reports
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=861084
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=878455
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=895751
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=908649

emacs crashed with SIGSEGV.

Each BZ reports have the same text like:
[abrt] emacs-24.[1|2]-[version].fc[17|18]: fatal_error_signal: Process 
/usr/bin/emacs-24.[1|2] was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)

Do you know what causes that problems?
Are these problems known?

I tried to find out any patches related to that problem but without success.
I think that it is related to issues that emacs is started as server/deamon
but I am not sure for that.

-- 
S pozdravem / Best regards

Petr Hracek