Subject: bug#14216: 24.2; vc-annotate for hg mistreats lines with ": " as partially bmeing part of the revision specification (with patch)

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:22:26 +0200

Dear Emacs Hackers,

It long irked me that when I run vc-annotate in a Mercurial repository, some lines get treated as
part of the revision spec. Example:

# try this: <- that is part of the revision specification

Now I fixed it. The change boiled down to a tiny addition to the
vc-hg-annotate-re: instead of matching every char for the filename, match
everything except for colons: . -> [^:]

diff -c -L /home/arne/archiv/emacs-trunk/lisp/vc/vc-hg.el -L \#\<buffer\
vc-hg.el\> /home/arne/archiv/emacs-trunk/lisp/vc/vc-hg.el
/tmp/buffer-content-15227ONN
--- lisp/vc/vc-hg.el
+++ #<buffer vc-hg.el>
@@ -358,7 +358,7 @@
 ;;215 Wed Jun 20 21:22:58 2007 -0700 foo.c: CONTENTS
 ;; i.e. VERSION_NUMBER DATE FILENAME: CONTENTS
 (defconst vc-hg-annotate-re
-  "^[ \t]*\\([0-9]+\\) \\(.\\{30\\}\\)\\(?:\\(: \\)\\|\\(?: +\\(.+\\):
\\)\\)")
+  "^[ \t]*\\([0-9]+\\) \\(.\\{30\\}\\)\\(?:\\(: \\)\\|\\(?:
+\\([^:]+\\): \\)\\)")
 
 (defun vc-hg-annotate-time ()
   (when (looking-at vc-hg-annotate-re)

(I hope the linebreaks I see here don’t actually get added… the regexp
should be on one line)

Note: The change might break the lines for files which contain colons in
the name. I tried using a more advanced regexp, but that produced
unwanted side effects (ignoring some lines with long filenames):

. -> \\([^:][^ ]\\)

An alternative regexp which seems to work is this one, but for long
filenames that also matches the whitespace before the file as part of
the file (which should not matter, because the regexp is shy, but it
still feels wrong):

"^[            ]*\\([0-9]+\\) \\(.\\{30\\}\\)\\(?:\\(: \\)\\|\\(?:
*\\(\\([^:][^ ]\\)+\\): \\)\\)"

Best wishes,
Arne

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2012-12-14 on kaverne
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.3/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos'
 '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--without-dbus' '--without-gnutls'
 '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--without-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
 '--without-gsettings' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--without-gif'
 '--without-jpeg' '--without-png' '--without-rsvg' '--without-tiff'
 '--with-xpm' '--without-imagemagick' '--without-xft' '--without-libotf'
 '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.2'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: MIME-View

Minor modes in effect:
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
B ESC O B ESC O C ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O A ESC O B ESC O C 
ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC 
O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A 
ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC 
O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C 
ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC 
O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O C ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC 
O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC O A 
ESC O C ESC O A ESC O C ESC x r e p o r t - e m a TAB 
b u TAB RET

Recent messages:
Checking folder diff...done
Creating msgdb...done
Inserting message...done
Updating marks...
Scoring...done
Updated (-0/+15) message(s).
Mark set
name mismatch: "Arne Babenhauserheide" changed to "arne_bab"
War is Peace

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/monotone/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader wl-fldmgr tmm electric
flow-fill mailalias help-mode view rect newcomment network-stream
starttls modb-legacy smtp sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain ffap
misearch multi-isearch bbdb-gui wl-score elmo-internal mule-util
ind-util mel-q-ccl modb-standard elmo-maildir wl-mime mime-play filename
mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 pgg-def signature markdown-mode
thingatpt server activate-babenv reftex-parse reftex-vcr reftex-dcr
reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars outline-magic ispell org-wl org-w3m org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb font-lock-tm5rc
generic activate-wanderlust wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template
elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news wl-address wl-thread
wl-action wl-summary wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer
mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag
elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars
elmo-version luna private-wanderlust-kaverne bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks
mailcrypt rfc822 activate-private-data private-basic private-wanderlust
smtpmail sendmail mail-utils w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util kanban fortran-tools
activate-python pydoc-info info-look info python-magic python-21 python
stenochords key-chord activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom
wc activate-identica identica-mode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap longlines
parse-time xml epa-file epa epg epg-config activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
activate-markdown activate-latex-ide flymake compile ebib bibtex
fic-ext-mode xub-mode org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static derived url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote ob-sh shell ob-python
activate-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms emms-compat
edmacro kmacro control-lock htmlize rudel-mode rudel-display rudel
rudel-icons rudel-interactive rudel-compat rudel-hooks rudel-operators
rudel-overlay rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-util
rudel-errors eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe assoc
eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base rudel-loaddefs rudel-backend eieio
goto-chg journal activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember ob-R org
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-vcard bbdb-com mailabbrev cl vcard allout savehist ido cups
easymenu printing ps-print ps-def lpr activate-base vc-hg bookmark pp
saveplace time-date uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload paren time
cus-start cus-load site-gentoo w3m-load mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist
semi-setup path-util poe pym static apel-ver product semi-def
org-install emms-auto bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone tex-site
auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dynamic-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)