Subject: bug#14204: [ELPA] Update coffe-mode.el to latest version

From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:34:54 +0000

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Philip,
>
> Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> On 10.09.2020 17:33, Stefan Kangas wrote:
>>>> I have also asked the current maintainer to sign the papers here:
>>>>
>>>>      https://github.com/defunkt/coffee-mode/issues/372
>>>
>>> He replied that he already signed, and indeed, that's the case.
>>
>> That leaves us with the task of chasing down the other contributors.
>
> I guess this should also rather be going to NonGNU ELPA at this point?
> I can see you posted in the above issue, so I assume you are looking
> into it?  Thanks in advance.

I haven't looked further into the issue since, nor have I checked how
many people have significant contributions without having signed the
copyright papers.

>From a quick check, it seems that most major contributions were made
before 2014, which is the current state in GNU ELPA.  So it might be
possible to check if these few have either signed or are willing to sign
the papers, before we move the package to NonGNU ELPA.

-- 
	Philip Kaludercic