Subject: Re: bug#14204: Interested in joining savannah emacs project

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:16:15 -0400

> I'm happy to sign a copyright grant and do anything else the Emacs
> maintainers need.

Great!
Then, please fill the form below and email it as instructed to the FSF
so they can send you the relevant paperwork to sign.

> Please note coffee-mode was originally authored by Chris
> Wanstrath (guy who started GitHub) so you might need to reach out to him
> too.

He signed the paperwork some years ago already,

> I am still enthusiastic about Emacs!

That's the spirit!

        Stefan

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]