Subject: bug#14204: Interested in joining savannah emacs project

From: Justine Tunney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:31:46 -0700

I'm happy to sign a copyright grant and do anything else the Emacs
maintainers need. Please note coffee-mode was originally authored by Chris
Wanstrath (guy who started GitHub) so you might need to reach out to him
too. Point is true about declining popularity. I myself am not as
enthusiastic about coffeescript as I once was. I am still enthusiastic
about Emacs!

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 2:36 PM Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 22:34, Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Syohei Yoshida seems to be the current maintainer, though. And even
>> though the recent activity has only been merging 3 PRs, there is a
>> significant amount of his commits made during previous years.
>>
>
> Good spot, I hadn't noticed the change of maintainership. But still,
> Justine would have to assign copyright. So indeed it doesn't look like it's
> getting any easier, probably best therefore to go ahead and remove from
> ELPA.
>
> --
> https://rrt.sc3d.org
>